Chapter 23 - Forgiveness

Franki Pov

The secret of long lasting relationship is yung pagiging kontento and forgiveness. If nagkamali ang isa sainyo, instead of iwan nyo ang isa't isa. Gawin mo nalang at itama yung pagkakamali nya. Di naman sapat na rason para tapusin nyo yung relasyon ng dahil lang sa pagkakamali. Piliin nyo ang isa't isa na mag last despite of the mistake na nagawa nyo sa isat isa.

Understand the feelings of your partner. Kung ikaw man yung nakasakit then admit it, and apologize right away. There's no perfect relationship. Lahat naman ng relationship dumaan sa pagsubok, yung iba they give up but most of them lasts because they trust each other. Kasi kung pagmamahal lang ang basihan ng lahat ng relationship edi sana lahat nagtagal..Hindi naman kasi sapat ang pagmamahal lang...

When i saw Diana crying that night. It shattered my world. I told myself that i will never let that happened again. It pained me to see her hurt because of me..That moment i promise to myself that i will do everything to make her forgive me....

When she walked out the door hinabol ko siya but she's so mad at me..I tried to explain to her but she is stubborn to listen what i have to say kaya hinayaan ko nalang siyang umalis..She's walking fast and I watched her disappear from my sight..

Diana love me so much..She make sure that i feel loved everytime we are together. She will do sweet gestures and she always says she loves me everyday.. And I'm so lucky to have her...

It's my fault..I feel really stupid when i allow Charles inside the condo..Speaking of him when Diana left the condo I go to the kitchen and slapped him and told him to back off and leave me alone...He walked out the door and left.

I'm calling Diana nonstop but she cancel at my calls..so decided to message her.

From Franki:

Love... please let me explain...

I still looking at my phone waiting for her reply and then..

To Franki:

Ok....I'll be in your condo tomorrow.

I did a mistake..But i will fix us my love.. i thought

And when the morning comes I'm excited because today the filming of the movie. Maza texted me,she will pick me up.

Everyone is busy..Where filming the scene when Charles and I are in the bench talking and he whispered to me while holding my hands.. And then i saw the love of my life watching the scene.. I feel so guilty but she knows that this is my job...After a few minutes were done and then I approached Diana...

"Love... I'm sorry about last night" she said hugging me..

"We'll talk..later..." she said shortly.

"Okay.. love"

"Are you ready to go?" She asks me.

"Ye-" but someone cut me off..

"Franki have dinner with me?" Charles said.

Diana turn around to look for the owner of the voice and said.

"Franki is going with me" she said calmly. But Charles is pissed and he snapped.

"Who are you!? Franki and I need to talked about the kis-" but before he can continue Diana punch his face and he immediately landed on the ground...He get up and about to punch Diana but the bodyguards hold him..His eyes full of hatred towards my girlfriend and Diana face him looking straight in his eyes.

"Listen here, If you touch my girlfriend hindi lang yan ang aabutin mo..Baka sa susunod sa kulungan na ang bagsak mo! And to answer your question..who am i? Well, I'm Diana Mackey. " i said...

His eyes grew bigger when he hear my girlfriend's name.

Bago paman nakapag react si Charles...I whispered in Diana ears while holding her waist..

Love let's go.. Please.. I love you.. Only you.. I whispered...She calm a bit..Hinatak ko siya towards my car..

"Love... "

"I'm sorry...I just can't control my angry towards him..love.."

"Now i know that Diana Mackey can punched like that.." i smiled and kissed her on the lips and when i pulled away i explain what happened that night.

"I'm sorry about him..love.. He can just accept the fact that,I only see him as a friend, nothing more..."

"I forgive you.love...i love you too much.. And i will not let a stupid kiss ruined our relationship" she said..

I trace her feature and said.."I love you so much Diana Mackey...Nothing and no one can break us apart.. love.." i said full of sincerity in my voice.

"Good...because i want to spend forever with you Ms. Franki Margaret Russell Mackey.... Bagay db?"

"Yeah.. I really like it."

They say forgiveness is giving another chance to start a new beginning. A chance to rebuild what was broken, to face a new chapter together.