Chapter 32 - New life

Diana Pov

"Mommy, I need to pee" my four year old baby girl

"Okay baby, let's go to the bathroom" I told her

My precious angel

My cute little girl

Yes, I have a baby. Married? No, I'm not. I'm still single and I have a baby. Single Mom and I'm proud of it.It's been six years,it's been a long time since I got my heart broken,but you know what,she still owns my heart.

Leaving six years ago was the best decision I ever made.

​That time I was broken, hurt,and shattered.So that night I called my brother.I told him everything.He told me that I needed time to think.So,I went to London.He fixed everything for me.. He appointed my cousin Fourth to handle the company while I'm not around and he also told Fourth that if anyone asks where I am, say that he does not know

My brother helps me with almost everything. Those days when I'm weak, those days when I give up, he's there for me. He saw the pain that I'd been through.I drink every night to forget about her.When I'm drunk, he always picks me up.He picks every piece of me.

He never give up on me.

And thanks to him.I survive life without Franki in it.

I healed after two years. I built myself again, my life had a direction again. I was happy again and I loved myself more.I've learned a lot in life. The problems that come through are just a setback that will measure your resilience. You will go through the pain to make you strong again, to go on even when you're tired. Just always trust, because even though I lost her, at least I have experience of how to love truly.

I will never regret meeting her. Because she changed me into a better me, even though I was hurt, I accepted it.

Acceptance...

We have to accept that we can't get everything, there are things that aren't for us and we have to understand and accept that. You'll just get used to it and continue life anyway. Be thankful even if you are hurt

Well, in my case, I was the one who left. I have to walk away before she leaves me

I left her without even saying goodbye

It wasn't easy, at the beginning I almost went crazy, but my brother was there. He kept me sane. I am very thankful to him. So, when I told him about my plan to have a baby, he asked me a lot of questions. And he also asks me how I can get pregnant if I'm a lesbian. That's why I told him, Bro,we're already in the 21st century. There are so many ways to get pregnant, even without sexual intercourse.

He supported me.

So that's it. Four years ago I gave birth to my baby girl. Take note, the donor is handsome, so when my daughter came out she was beautiful. She's like an angel

Happiness

I remember reading somewhere once, that Vincent Van Gogh had ate yellow paint because he thought it would make him happy. Yellow is the representation of happiness. So,he ate it in an effort to make him happy. people might think he is crazy, but me? I don't.Beacuse, I mean, if he is crazy,then i guess in a sense, aren't we all?

Vincent Van Gogh ate paint. Something so poisonous, so toxic in hopes of making himself happy. There are some people out there,who drink excessively, who do drugs, who do meaningless sex, trying to feel an empty void,you would see that this things are in a sense our 'yellow paint'

We all searching for something to ease our pain, to bring us happiness. I know for fact that no one drinks for the taste of alcohol, no one do drugs. No one started doing things without reason. They drink, they do drugs to enter into a state of forgetfulness.They want to enter in a world where all their problems seem to fade away,behind the blurred lines of sobriety.

At the end of the day, we all are looking for our 'yellow paint'. No matter how much we deny it, we all just want to be happy. We all crave love,whether it's to love or to be loved

I'm happy, but deep in my heart, I know there's something missing. I miss the feeling when my heart beats so fast, butterflies in my stomach, the feeling when she touches me. I miss her

​Well, is there anything I can come back to? It's been six years. I know they've all moved on.Maybe, Franki is already married right now.I lost contact with my best friends. I shut them out. When I left that night, I also left all the people behind.

We are currently in Hawaii on vacation together with some friends, of course, with my brother.

When we left the restroom, I searched for Bryan.Then I spotted him talking to a girl, a hot girl, may I add, I approached him.

"Hey"

"Hi D, hi baby girl" he said as he lifted my daughter and looked at the girl in front of him.

"Lian, I want you to meet my beautiful niece,Julia Margaret Mackey and of course,my sister Diana Mackey"

"Nice meet you Lian" I said while shaking her hand.

"And I hope you will tolerate my brother's attitude", I added.

"D, don't be like that, you know I'm a good catch" my brother said.

"Fine. Fine" I said, laughing.

"But seriously, Lian, take care of my brother." I said to Lian.

"Sure, I will" she said.

While we were talking, Bryan's phone suddenly rang. He answered it while Lian and I were talking.I was surprised when Bryan dropped his cellphone in front of me and when I looked at his face. He looked shocked. I held him by the shoulder and asked him.

"Bro,what happened?"

_____

Hope you like it...😉

I just want to share that I already got the closure i need.

Thank you for reading my story.

Stay safe and God bless..