Chapter 28 - Girl in the Past

Gazini Pov

Some of us experienced heartbreak in the most agonizing way possible.The ache you feel in your chest maybe new or it may still be there after months or years.

Now you were questioning yourself.

Why weren't you good enough for them? What could you have done to make them stay? Maybe if you loved them a bit harder,they will stay. Maybe if you do things they like, they'll change their minds.

So you lying in your bed, crying....
Wondering what weny wrong. Why they didn't love you the way they claimed it to be?  Why they didn't choose you, when all you've done is choose them in a heartbeat...over and over again.

You wanted them to try. To want you like you wanted them.

It's true that loving too much will kill you. It rips you apart and messes with your mind. It leave you wild awake at 3 in the morning wishing you never had any feelings.

But yet, you still find yourself loving them, even though you don't want to.

Truth is, you yearn for their touch, you want to sleep next to them, you want to listen to the sound of their heartbeat, wishing that they love you the way you love them.

But mostly, you want them.

And it hurts to the point that you don't want love knocking on your door anymore.You don't want to hear the word love because its just an illusion..right?  That's fine. Its okay to protect your heart.

The thing is that,its over now...and you can keep help but wonder,will everything be okay? Will I be okay?  Will we find our way back to each other? 

Who really knows?

There's a saying that goes like this "If its meant to be, it'll find it's way back to you" We all have our opinion into that saying. Some say if its meant to be,it will never go away in the first place. And some, may think that its not time to be together just yet.

Again... Who really knows?

So.. If you given a chance in love.. take it,enjoy the moment while it lasts and love with no regrets.

We're so busy these past few months. Diana and I are preparing for the premiere of Franki's movie.Next week na yung launching ng movie,kaya super busy kami sa office.. Si Diana at Franki laging magkasama this past few months.. My best friend is happt with her love life and I, in the other hand is blessed as well..My girlfriend and I are so happy together. Mas lalo kaming naging malapit dahil sa project nato..Thanks to Diana kasi lage kasama ni Franki ang manager/bestfriend niya sa lakad niya lage...Pabor sa akin kasi kasama ko din lage ang boss kong si Diana.

Tonight magkikita kita kaming magkakaibigan.. Abby, Fourth,Diana,Franki, Ashley kapatid ni Diana and my girlfriend Maza...And  Ashley will bring her girlfriend. She will introduce her girlfriend to us tonight and we are excited to finally meet her.

Nakwento ni Diana sakin yung confession ni Ashley,that her sister finally love someone and Diana is so happy about it. Masaya ako para sa mga kaibigan ko lalo na kay Diana.

Tapos na ako mag make up and I'm waiting for Maza to show up. We will gonna go together in the resto. Few minutes,dumating na si Maza..We're on our way to the resto..Pagdating namin,andun na silang lahat except for Ashley and her girlfriend..Binati ko silang lahat. Since, nagtext si Ashley, informing that they'll be late. We decided to order..

This is one of the moment that we'll treasure. I can see in the eyes of my friends that they are happy.. Diana make a conversation with me.

"Best.. you are glowing.. you really look happy"

"Yeah...because I am" sabi ko.

"Good to know....I guess your girlfriend makes you happy everyday."

"Of course she makes me the happiest...by the way..lets talk about your sister..did you already meet her girlfriend?"

"Nope." sabi niya

"last time we talked,nung nag confessed siya that she's in love with someone, but hindi ko na inalam kung sino.."

"Ohh.. Okay"

Kamain kami at patuloy yung kwentuhan ng mga kaibigan ko..After an hour Ashley arrived.

But when, i saw Ashley together with her girl. I was shocked to see her girlfriend at tumingin ako kay Diana. She has the same face like me.. Nagulat din siya nag makita kung sino ang kasama ni Ashley. Papalapit na sila sa table namin.. Tumingin kay Diana ang babae at ngumiti ng pagkatamis tamis and said...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hi Di...I miss you" sabi nito..

Diana Pov

Nag eenjoy kami sa bonding nato. Franki is talking to Maza while I talk to Gazini..My cousin Fourth and Abby talk about business stuff..

After an hour of waiting dumating na rin si Ashley..But when i saw my sister with her..I was shocked,Gazini looked in my direction..And then they approached us and She greeted me with a broad smile on her lips.

"Hi Di...I miss you" sabi nito..

Bigla namang tumingin si Franki sa akin..Confusion is evident in her beautiful face..My sister has the same looked.

Guess who is the girl? 🤔

.

I'm sorry for the late update.. So busy for the past few days.

Stay safe and God bless

Joan