Chapter 26 - Ashley

Ashley Pov

All life battles teach us something even those we lose, when you become older,you will discover lies,deceived yourself or suffered for foolishness. If your brave enough you will not blame yourself for this but instead you'll learned and grow to be better.

People broke up..maybe because they aren't belong with each other. I believe when your out there looking for the perfect person..Keep this things in mind..No one is perfect and people change no matter how hard they stay the same. As time pass by,we grow and the level our maturity comes from different perspectives. The person you love at 20's could be the person you hate the 30's. You have to open your mind to every possibility in life. Like the relationship of my parents,when i was younger i saw the love they shared, i saw how happy they are,but in just a blink of an eye....things change and it would never be the same again...

My sister Diana who always there for me. Who understand me and i know she suffer a lot because of what happened to Mom and Dad.She idolize there relationship. The one she wants to have. I can't blame her being a playgirl for the past years. She's hurt, betray by her own blood..I'm so thankful that,she change a few months ago. When she met Franki...

The cold-hearted Diana change into soft sappy Diana..I'm proud of her. She forgive our father,and let go of the negative emotions, the pain who hunts her for the past years.

When Diana and Franki bid goodbye..I also tell Mom and Dad that i really have to go...

Diana Pov

Late na kami nakarating sa condo ko..I decided to ask Franki na dito na siya matulog...

"Love...san na yung goodbye kiss ko?  Aalis na ako" my girlfriend asks.

"Dito ka na kaya matulog...love... I really miss you in my bed" 😁😂 sabi ko

"Your such a pervert.." sabi niya

"Don't tell me, you didn't miss me?"

"Of course.. love.. I miss you too" she said

"Good, but take a shower first..ang lagkit lagkit mo na oh... " i say jokingly sabay alis sa kamay niya.

"Hala.. Grabehhh ka Dianuhhhh.ang bango ko kaya"she insisted.

She glared at me and i burst laughing..

"I will slept in the guestroom,then.." sabi niya sabay alis pero bago pa siya nakaalis i pull her hands and i hug1 her..

"I'm just kidding... love.. ang bango bango mo kaya" sabi ko sabay amoy sa kanya and kiss her in the cheeks,nose and lastly in the lips..

"Ang bilis mo talagang bumawi"

Ngumiti lang ako as i kissed her passionately,down to her neck, collarbone while i cupped her breast through her shirt..She moans.. Music to my ears..My hands wander through her curves down to her center..I unbotton her jeans but before my hands enter her jeans, but suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Damn it" i curse under my breath..

Arghhh! Ano ba naman yan istorbo?! Malapit na sana eh...Napaka wrong timing naman talaga ng taong to.!

I pulled away from her...

"Love buksan ko muna baka importante" sabi ko

"Okay love.Don't be pissed,we will continue this later"

Pagbukas ko ng pinto.Sisigawan ko na sana.

"Ash?  What are you doing here?"

"Can i come in?" she asks

"Sure, come in"

Pinapasok ko sa loob ang kapatid ko.Umupo siya sa sofa

"Love, Ashley is here" sabi ko

Lumabas si Franki sa kwarto looking gorgeous as always..Umupo sa tabi ko.

"Hi Ash" Franki said

"I'm sorry..If i disturb you guys."

"No it's fine Ash, no worries" Franki said.

"Do you coffee or tea Ash?" Franki asks

" Tea please. Thank you" Ashley said politely

" How about you Love?"

"Coffee please. Thank you Love, I love you" I told her and quickly kiss in her cheeks

Franki go to the kitchen while Ashley and I are in the living room.

"What's the problem Ash?" i asks her

"I think I'm in love sis" Ashley said

"That's great" I told her

"Yeah? You think it's a good thing?"

"Yes of course, it was a good news" I told her

"Thank you for the support Ate" she said smiling

" OMG. I feel so old when you call me "Ate"

"Of course not Love, for me your not that old" sabi ni Franki while putting the cup of coffee and cup of tea in the table

"Thank you Love"

"Welcome" Franki said

After a few minutes Ashley bid goodbye.

"Love"

"Yes love?"

"It's already 8 in the evening, let's go to bed"

"Okay love" she said

We already settle and prepare ourselves to sleep when Franki suddenly said.

"Love make love with me" she said while looking into my eyes

"Your wish is my command" I told her smiling

I kiss her slowly with all the love I felt, down to her neck and I cupped her breast.

" Hmmmm love keep going please"

I remove her upper blouse and next her bra, kiss her breast,lick it. It felt really good to taste her and move to her other breast while my other hand goes to her center. I remove her short and lastly her underwear,and I look at her lovingly and told her...

"You're so beautiful my love"

I kiss her belly...and I go back to her lips...

"Arghhh love please"

"Please what love? Say it" I told her

" Please I want you to lick me" she begged

I move back to her belly and then I smell her center. Magneficient i thought

I lick her, i suck her clit and kiss it. I worship her. She is delicious and I want to taste every inch of her.

"You are so wet love" I told her

"Yeahh this is all for you love..keep going love. dont stop"

"I'm not planning to"

" Love I want you inside"

I put my  finger inside her pussy. I felt home. I put my finger in and out of her while sucking her pussy, after a few minutes all her juices came out and lick it all.

"So delicious love" I kiss her lips

"You're so good love.  I love you"

" I love you too"