Chapter 7 - The Project

Franki Pov

Life is full of surprises, you'll never know who are your going to meet and change your life forever.

People come and go.We don't meet people by accident,they really meant to cross your path,it either to love or hurt .In this lifetime everything happens for reason,for the people who come into your life as a blessing, appreciate and value their presence..

The greatest value of having good people around you isn't what you het from them but how better a person you have become because of them, who bring out the best in you and when you meet such people, don't ever take them for granted because they are gift in your life.

Nagising ako sa ingat ng alarm clock ko..I take a shower after nagbihis na. I got to the kitchen to make some breakfast. Habang nagluluto ako pumasok si Maza umupo at nagtimpla ng coffee..

"Good morning bes, did you sleep well? Maza asks.

"Yes,lets eat" nilagay ko na yung breakfast namin at kumain na.

After kumain, nagbihis na kami para makaalis na. Few minutes later nakarating na kami sa building.

Mackey Production.

Kinausap ni Maza yung recetionist and after we ride the elevator. Maza press the eleven.. Ding!

When we arrived nakita agad ni Maza yung secretary na si Gazini.Nagbatian sila..Maza call me to come to the room..

As i enter the room I saw her... Diana Mackey.. with her gorgeous face, intimidating aura and she cleared her throat to speak...

"Hi good morning Ms. Russell, Ms. Aguilar. " smiling while shaking my hands..

"Good morning too Ms. Mackey"

"Please just call me Diana" she says..

Mabait naman pala siya..akala ko naman masungit.

Nag usap kami about sa details ng project, kung kaylan magsisimula ang taping, san yung location at iba pa..Habang nagsasalita si Diana pasulyap sulyap naman siya ng tingin sakin.. Ayieee... Hoy Franki Russell umayos ka..Trabaho muna.. Wag landi...

-------

Diana Pov

I'm nervous..Anytime now she will come in...

Breath in.. Breath out.. Calm down Diana..Your the CEO remember? Babae lang yan.. Besides bakit ka kakabahan,magkaano ano ba kayo..Isang beses palang kayo ngkakilala..Focus... Paulit ulit kong sabi sa sarili..

Pagbukas ng pinto...Boom..

Wow.. nasa langit na ba ako.. Bat may angel dito.? Act like a professional Diana i told myself.

I cleared my throat..

"Hi good morning Ms. Russell, Ms. Aguilar. " smiling while shaking my hands..

"Good morning too Ms. Mackey"

"Please just call me Diana" she says..

She's a goddess, gorgeous face, kissable lips..Arghhh.. Stop it Diana!

We discuss about the project,the budget,location,taping etc. After the meeting. I invited them to have dinner...especially Franki..

"My team will fix everything this week and my secretary will send you the details" i told Franki.

"Yeah"

"That's settled then, I'm looking forward to work with you Ms. Russell"

"Your too formal, just call me Franki nalang"

"Alright... Anyways are you available tonight? Can i invite you for dinner?" sabi ko praying na sana pumayag..

"Sure" sabi niya..

Yes.. Yes.. gusto kung magtatalon sa tuwa..

"I'll pick you up at 7pm, is that okay?" i asks.

"Yeah..i'll gotta go Diana, see you later" she says.

"See you later Franki" i says as wink at her..

Pag alis nila Franki..May narinig akong katok..

"Come in"

"Base on your smile, the meeting went well,am i right?

"Yeah..and I ask Franki to have dinner with me"

"Wait... What?"

"I said I ask Fran-" Gazini cut me off..

"Ayieeee..My date ang bestfriend ko"

"What?.Date? That was just dinner G."

"I know,nanibago lang ako sayo.,kaylan ka ba huling nakipag date?"

"Uhmm"

"See? the answer is never,.I'm happy for you. Goodluck even if you don't need it"

"Hey! Stop stealing Fourth's lines" we both laugh..

One day you're going to met someone who will fall in love with every inch of you, all your impecfection and flaws. If that person comes,don't let him/her go. Maybe the person your destined to be currently walking in the earth, living their own life and creating memories that your going to hear about in maybe months or years from now.. It may seem hopeless at the moment but don't give up. The best is yet to come. We go through the worst to get what we deserved. It's better to wait for the right love that to settle for worthless relationships.. Fall in love with yourself first..Fall in love with your life before falling for someone else.

After our first encounter everything change..

I don't even know if I'm ready to love...I mean i hated my own father for years now...Arghhh don't think about him.. Don't ruin your night because of him..