Chapter 38 - My Daughter

Franki Pov

Your first love,the one who introduced you in everything,made you love them,and love you back,and also the one who broke your heart into million pieces,but no matter how badly they hurt you,you don't have the guts to hate them,you will always care for them,they will always be in your heart. Always.No matter how much pain and tears they put you through,you will always love them.

Love will make you do things that are impossible. Love will make you do stupid things just for the sake of the person you loved. Sometimes you do this, you do that because you want them to be happy even if it hurts, their happiness is more important that yours, you want them to be happy to the extent of losing yourself in the process. But sometimes when it become too much, we give up, not because we don't love them, its because we want them to be happy even if its not with us.

I give up the one i love, i let her go and it's so damn painful.The process of moving is hard, most of us use alcohol to numb the pain, but for some,their only way is to cry. Crying doesn't mean your weak, crying means cleansing the pain in your heart but don't cry forever.

Accept

Forgive

And move forward

Always believe, this is not the end of your story but its a beginning of a new journey.

I waited years for her to come back and now, that she's here i don't know what to feel,i'm scared to know the truth, i'm afraid that she doesn't love me anymore, as i think about it i feel that my whole world fall apart. Six years without her is so damn painful. I don't even know how i survived without her.

I want to see her again, the love of my life. The one that i want to spent my whole life with,the one that i waited for years, the only person that i loved the most.

She left me without even knowing the whole story. She left like i am nothing to her but i know its all my fault and i already paid for it. Six years of pain and regrets. And now she came back and it hurts to know that she move on from me, she continue her life without me in it. If she's happy then who am i to prevent her happiness, right? I love her and i want her to be happy. I just a want a closure.

They say when you truly love someone their happiness matters most even though that happiness will no longer include you.

Diana Pov

Everything that happens in your life, whether it be something that causes your happiness or inflicts pain and sorrow has its purpose. Do not be so quick to judge your present, often the most difficult roads lead to the most beautiful destinations. Keep your faith that everything will turn out well.

Believe.

When we arrive at the hospital. My mom and i are so excited to see dad. Finally after six years i will gonna see him again. I miss him. Pinauna ko na si Mom sa loob ng room, tatawagan ko muna si manang. After a few minutes, pagbukas ko sa room, they are all there. But she's not here.

"Best finally you're here. we miss you." Gazini said palapit sa akin at niyakap ako ng mahigpit

"Hmmm  best hindi ako makahinga, grabeng yakap naman to" sabi ko habang pinipigilan ang pagtawa.

"I miss you too G." dagdag ko.

"D we have a lot catching up to do" sabi nito

"Yeah. i know i know" sabi ko

Palapit naman ako sa bed ni Dad.

"Dad...I'm sorry" sabi ko pinipigilan kong umiyak pero hindi kaya eh, humugulgol ako while Dad is holding my hand.