Chapter 25 - Family Dinner

Diana Pov

Someday, someone going to look at you,with a gleam in their eyes that you've nevee seen before. They're going to look at you and a small smile would find its way on their lips until it grows and their begin to hurt from smiling so much. They're going to look at you like you're everything they've been searching for their whole lives.

Wait for that person...

You should be treated the way you deserve. You should be love the way you loved, you should be fought the way you fight.

When there are more tears that smiles.. leave..

When there more fights than jokes... leave..

They don't have to destroy you because you're in love with them. And loving them, being hopelessly head over heels in love with them, doesn't mean you have to stay...

Remember that...you should love and value yourself more..

I hope you know that you deserve it all. The most purest, most honest, the best and the most beautiful type of love there is in the world. Not only to be loved by someone, everyone but also to be loved by yourself. To be able to look yourself in the mirror with a smile on your face and the happiness and joy you feel in your heart radiating through your eyes..

I hope you find what you are really looking for, because I already found mine and she is the best thing to me.

I'm driving...Were going to dinner with my parents..Even though they're divorce, they're still respect each other. Mom arrived in the country last week and she called my sister to inform me that she wants to have dinner with us...together with my girlfriend...So..being the good daughter...I agree to have dinner with them.. I mean,its been a long time na nagsasama kami...I miss my mom..

While I'm driving tahimik lang yung mahal ko while looking at me..

"Anong iniisip mo...love?" tanong ko..

"Ikaw at ako" sagot niya..

"Smoothhh.. but that's a title of the song.. Right? " sabi ko..

"Yes..love.. "

"Sing that song for me..."sabi ko.

"Sure..love..basta walang sisihan ha.. ginusto mo to" pagbibirong sabi niya...Kinuha niya yung phone ko tapos pinatutog sabay kanta niya with accent pa..

Sabi nila
Balang araw darating
Ang iyong tanging hinihiling
At nung dumating
Ang aking panalangin
Ay hindi na maikubli

While singing she's looking at me with all the love she felt. Sinunyapan ko lang siya habang nag didrive.. Feel na feel niya talaga yung kanta.

Ang pag-asang nahanap ko
Sayong mga mata
At ang takot kong sakali mang
Ika'y mawawala

Dahil sa ganda ng message ng kanta,sinabayan ko na siya sa chorus.

At ngayon, nandyan ka na
'Di mapaliwanag ang nadarama
Handa ako sa walang hanggan
'Di paaasahin
'Di ka sasaktan
Mula noon
Hanggang ngayon
Ikaw at Ako

When your in love,the feeling is incredible. Totoo nga ang sabi nila ang sarap magmahal lalo na pag mahal ka rin ng mahal mo. Ganito pala yun..

At sa wakas
Ay nahanap ko na rin
Ang aking tanging hinihiling
Pangako sa'yo
Na ika'y uunahin
At hindi naitatanggi

I'm so thankful that Franki came to my life,kasi kung hindi. I would never experience this feeling. I don't know what i did in my past life,that i get so lucky. She's the one for me...No doubt about it..

Ang tadhanang nahanap ko
Sa'yong pagmamahal
Ang dudulot sa pag ibig
Natin na magtatagal

At ngayon, nandyan ka na
'Di mapaliwanag ang nadarama
Handa ako sa walang hanggan
'Di paaasahin
'Di ka sasaktan
Mula noon (Mula noon)
Hanggang ngayon
Ikaw at Ako

I hope magtagal and i will do my best to make her happy.

At ngayon, nandito na
Palaging hahawakan
Iyong mga kamay
'Di ka na mag-iisa
Sa hirap at ginhawa
Ay iibigin ka
Mula noon
Hanggang ngayon
Mula ngayon
Hanggang dulo
Ikaw at Ako

Nang matapos ang kanta..

"Wow... love.. Hindi ka lang pala actress.. singer ka rin pala.. "

"Wag ka nga dyan..love.. Hindi naman maganda boses ko noh"

"Ang humble mo talaga..love.. Kaya mahal na mahal kita eh"

"And i love you too...malapit na ba tayo love....I'm hungry"

"Yes love.. Malapit na..Few minutes nalang"

After a few minutes nakarating na kami resto...Pagpasok namin wala masyadong tao...buti naman...I looked around and i spotted my sister and Mom but Dad is nowhere to be seen..I holds Franki's hands while walking to the table. I hugged Mom and kiss her cheeks,same goes for my sister. My girlfriend do the same.

"Iha I miss you."she says looking at me. "Franki, i miss you, iha.. you look even more beautiful than the last time." Franki blushed..

"Thanks for the compliment.. Tita...I mean..Mom" she says grinning..

"I hope my daughter taking care of dear...I know Diana is hard to be with."

"Mom, of course I'm taking good care of her"

"Glad to know..."

"Umorder na ba kayo sis?" i says facing my sister..

"Not yet...sis..Still waiting for Dad."

"Okay."

"They're here" My mom spoke while looking at the entrance..

Dad and her girl holding hands together.I look into my Mom..waiting for her reaction...I thought she's gonna be pissed but no, i saw a smile in her face while watching my Father approaching..

My Mother change..She seems happier now..I saw it in her eyes. She forgive my father.

She let herself free from all the pain.. She let go of my father..I know she want to hold on to those precious memories they have shared together. She want to keep the hope alive, that someday my father will come back in her arms, making fantasies of happy they're going to be.But deep down..She knows that..He's never going to come back.

Mom knows, he doesn't feel the same way he once did. My father is her security blanket,that's why she's terrified to let him go,she keeps lying to herself instead of facing the reality.

Its sad that they ended. Its sad that my family will never be the same again. But I believe everything happens for a reason.

Their marriage ended but i still love the both of them..Especially my Mom...I'm happy that she's happy right now and looking at my Dad..He's happy and in love...Even if my parents aren't together anymore. They're remain friends after all. I admired the both of them, even if i hate my Dad years ago..

Family dinner is a success. We talked about everything and nothing..When the dinner ended. We bid goodbye to Mom and Dad.

Change is constant in this world..We have to accept the changes and the people who comes into our lives..Appreciate and love them.