Chapter 11- Resolve

Diana Pov

Reality is better than your dreams because its the truth.

They say you know you're inlove when you can't fall asleep because finally reality is better than your dreams.

Today...I'm so excited for today kasi makikita ko si Franki..meeting ngayon to finalise the cast and crew of the movie..8 am palang nasa office na ako.. Pagbukas ni Gazini sa pinto nagulat siya na mas nauna pa ako sa kanya. Gazini is always the first person to come in the office.I mean kung may award na Ms.Punctual. I'm sure kay Gazini mapupunta yun..

"Oh..Hi boss.. Good morning..your extra early today"

"Of course.. I'm professional..you know" tumawa naman siya.

"Of course you are,..but Di enough of this bullshit. We both know why you are super early today.... Ayieeee" pang aasar niya.

Hayyy.. Ito na naman..

"I don't know what your talking about G."

"I know that smile.. it has a first name and a surname right?" asking me smiling from ear to ear...

"Oo na.. Oo na.."

"See? Your so easy Diana...Paano ka napaamo ni Franki ng ganyan? Is she good in bed?"

"What the hell G.?"

"Sorry.. sorry"

"She's different.. special...she's the one that I'm looking for" seryoso kung sabi.

"Finally... My playgirl bestfriend is in love, i can't wait to tell Fourth about this. I'm sure matutuwa yun"

"Ok sige na..prepared the conference room.. Make sure everything is set before they arrived."

"Noted,boss"

It's already 8:30 am and until now i didn't received a message from Franki. Nagtataka ako but i decided to ignore it since magkikita nama kami mamaya..

I continue to my emails when Gazini open the door and inform me that they already in the conference room at ako nalang yung hinihintay..I immediately shut down my laptop, fix myself and sumunod na kay Gazini.
I immediately spotted Franki. I look at her but she didn't look back..I'm confused.

What did i do? What's happening?

She ignore me throughout the meeting.. After the briefing,nagsilabasan na sila, except for Franki, Maza, Gazini and I, ngumiti ako para batiin siya.

"Hi Franki, you didn't call me and you ignore my text last night" i say calmly.

"Why would i call or text you!? half yelling.

"Wait.. hold on.. Maza. Gazini..please can you both leave us alone?" They just nods at lumabas na.

"Ok..Franki tell me what's happening?"

"Your asking me what's happening? Ask yourself Diana!" she yells

"Please don't yell at me.. lets talk calmly...What did i do?"

"Really Diana? Your such a best actress...Hindi ka lang pala player...your a li-" i cut her off..

"Hold on..Stop right there...I mean are still mad about the flowers? I'm sorry.. okay"

"No!..I'm not mad about the stupid flowers..I'm pissed because i saw you last night having dinner and laughing with someone else!"

I burst laughing...

"What's so funny Diana" she says irritated.

"It's just..Uhmmm.. how could i say this"

"Damn it Diana! Just say it!"