Chapter 12 - Girlfriend

Diana Pov

Love change you... the way you act.. the way you decide..

Change is scary.. but change is constant in this world, you keep changing, you keep growing. People change for them to be a better version of themselves.

Since, Franki came in my life...

I didn't realize that slowly I stopped hanging out with random girls, drinking,i don't crave for useless one night stand anymore.

There's a lot of positive effect that Franki gave me...I mean..I'm more calmer now,more compose,confident,more mature..

I don't really believe that a person can change you.. but she did..

Franki change me...

I'm not the same Diana as before..I mean thats a good thing right?.I am happier now, more secure.. And i hate to admit it but i love the new me..

Few days ago..I plan a surprise birthday party for Franki.She's turning 26 now... I know.. I know she's getting older..hahahaha... Kidding.. Anyways i plan to ask her tonight to be my official girlfriend..

I hope she said "yes"...

----

Franki Pov

These past few weeks is the best days of my life and that's because of someone..My Diana... Yan ka naman Franki eh.. Kalma ghorlll.. Hindi pa kayo.. Wala pang kayo.. Kaya wag mag assume..

Tonight is my birthday and I know Diana prepare a surprise birthday party for me.... Shhhhh secret lang natin to.. Hindi ko naman kasalanan that Gazini will spill out the details.

So... being the good girl that I am.. I just let Diana surprise me..

For a few weeks that I'm with her. She makes me feel everything. She'd taken care of me, especially when she cook me breakfast every morning, flower everyday and we spent dinner every night...

Totoo pala talaga na pagkasama mo palagi and if that person do sweet things,make an effort to make you smile..Mahuhulog ka talaga. Diana is good looking,talented and mayaman..Soo... Sinong hindi ma in inlove sa kanya?  Diba? Any person will fall in love with her..

She's the best,anyone could ask for.

My fans are insanely supportive.They ship us hard. And they are excited of my upcoming movie. Next week will be the start of our filming..The management are still waiting for the lead actor to arrive at the country.

----------
Diana Pov

Happiness is a choice. As humans we know kung san tayo magiging masaya..Kaya kung ikaw may mahal ka at worth it, ipaglaban mo. Kasi nga in this life minsan lang tayo makakahanap ng totoong pagmamahal...I mean maraming level ang love...My first love.. true love and great love...

Some of us are lucky enough. Their first love,true love and great love are the same person..They are blessed.

Some of us are not bless enough because their first love hurt them.But they met their true love and great love. Nasaktan ka man before,be thankful pa rin kasi hindi mo makikilala yung true love and your great love kung hindi ka nasaktan ng first love mo.

Yung iba naman their first love didn't work out and they met their true love but fate doesn't want them to be together..Ito yung masakit..Masakit naman talaga lalo na if your not destined to be...No matter what you do it doesn't work out...Kasi nga may mas better pa.. And then here comes the great love..the want that worked...this one will stay by your side and never leave you... Sana all.. 😉