Chapter 20 - Kiss

Franki Pov

When i was a little i thought love was about roses, expensive dinners and other extravagant gestures. But as i grew older..I learned that,what i knew about love wasn't love.

Love is having someone holds your hands when you scared. Love is having someone who care for you,when you can't begin to care for yourself.

Love is giving half of your fries when she said she wasn't hungry. Love is giving your jacket even though your freezing,but you care for her to much to let her be cold too.

Its going on adventures and making memories together.

Lovs isn't always pretty and romantic, sometimes its fun, it hurt, but the impotant thing is that you still choose each other.

Date someone who is interested in you.I don't mean someone who just think your cute, or your funny. I mean someone who wants to know every little things about you. Someone who wants to hear every song that you have to sing..

Date someone who wants to know your favorite food, someone who wants to know what brand of your toothpaste. Date someone who wants to know what love quotes you like. Someone who put you first,make you their first priority.

The thing is, theres difference between attraction and interest.

Find some who loves every aspect of who you are...

After Diana message me. I disguise so that i can do grocery shopping without being recognize...

I arrived home and then after a few minutes. I start cooking our dinner..When cooking,the doorbell rang....It could be Diana? But still so early besides i told her to be here at 8 in the evening...

I walked to the door to opening it without checking in the pinhole...I was surprise when i saw him....

"Charles what are you doing here?" i asked..

" Can i come in?" he said..

"Ok.. " i let him come in..

"What are you doing here,Charles? I asked again walking back to the kitchen..

"Oh...you're expecting someone Frances?"

"Yeah...but you didn't answer my question, why are you here?"

"Well, I'm here because I'm the lead actor for your new film"

"I know...Gazini told me..Is that it?"

"No... I want to tell you that i miss you Frances and that I'm willing to court you again.."

"Charles,we already talked about this..How many times do i have to tell you that i only see you as a friend.." he come closer to me....

"Please...charles just leave me alon-" he cut me off with his lips press to mine....His kissing me but i push him...but its too late....

When i saw my girlfriend with tears in her eyes..And she's about to walked away....

"Love wait....I can explain..." sabi ko

"Explain? Save it Franki!..I thought you love me.!But i guess not..Thanks for breaking my heart " she said defeated and walked to the door..

Pero hinabol ko siya....

"Love.. Please let me explain...Nagkakamali ka ng iniisip..love.. just hear me out"

"No....go back to your damn boyfriend and leave me alone! Don't text me! Don't call me! From now on your free to do whatever you want!.Leave me alone!" yelling at me while running outside..