Chapter 3 - News

Diana Pov

Papasok na sana ako sa loob para makita yung magandang babae,kaya lang biglang nag ring ang phone ko at agad ko naman itong sinagot.

"Hi Ate...can you pick me up? My plane landed 10 minutes ago" my younger sister says on the other end.

"Why me? Call Fourth instead."

"Ate naman ehhh..kaw ang gusto kong magsundo sakin" she says.

"Fine"

"Thanks Ate..Antayin kita dito.. Love youuuu" she says.

"Love you .Bye"

Ashley Nicole Mackey is my younger sister. She's a supermodel. She love to travel around the world.

Pagpasok ko sa room tulog pa rin si Franki habang nakaupo naman yung kaibigan niya.

"Hey" panimula ko.

"Hi,tulog pa rin siya" she says.

"don't worry magigising din yan, anyways i really have to go. I'm gonna pick up my sister at the airport, please take of her"

"Ok.. hindi mo ba aantayin naagising si Franki? sabi niya.

"Hindi na, besides my bestfriend introduce us,earlier"

"Ok, thank you talaga" sabi niya

"Welcome, mauna na ako"i said as i bid my goodbye.

In less than 40 minutes nasa airport na ako. Madali ko naman nakita ang kapatid ko.

"Hi ate..I miss you" sabay hug sakin.

"Miss you too Ash"

Pauwe na kami sa unit ko when I recieved a call from my secretary.

"Hey G whats up?"

"Di, i have bad news..." she says on the line.

"Huh?Ano yun?

"The lead actress we replaced in our latest project is in the hospital right now" she says with a sad tone.

"Ohhh..thats sad..Anyways what is her name? Cause I didn't have the chance to ask you last time."

"Frances Russell, her screen name is Franki" sabi niya..

What a coincedence i thought. She's the gorgeous girl I met earlier at the gym. She's the girl thay I bring to hospital. Maybe this is destiny, right?

"Heyyy Diana, still there? tanong niya.

"Yes, still here.. I know her" agad agad ko namang sabi.

"How do you know her?"

"Shes the girl I met earlier. Fourthy introduce us when I was in the gym, and I'm the one who bring her in the hospital" i explained.

"Really? What a coincedence..btw I received a call from her manager,telling that she will cancel the meeting tomorrow until Franki is fit to work again." she says.

"No worries G. The project can wait"

"Alright...Thanks.. I call Maza now...take care" Gazini says hanging up the call.

---------

Franki Pov

White ceiling...white gown..

Wait- , Where i am? Hospital? I'm confused why I'm here..I think about the past event that happened ealier. I'm with my bestfriend and my fans are everywhere and then I black out I thought..

Bumukas at pinto nakatayo ang bestfriend ko carrying a bag of food and coffee.Ngumiti siya ng makita niya ako.

"Finally, your awake, kinabahan ako dun," Maza says while hugging me.

"Sorry"

"Sa susunod kasi magpahinga ka ng maayos, from now on, I'll stay in your condo" she says.

"Huh?Bakit? Ok naman ako ah,besides i can handle myself bes, you don't need to live with me"

"Well, the doctor says you need someone to take care of you, but since tito and tita aren't here, i don't have a choice but to take care of you" she explained.

" Nahhh i still don't want you to stay there"

"Franki i know you really love your freedom,but i need to do this, I need to monitor you,remember you are a superstar now" she says smiling at me.

"Alright, alright,"

I still remember when i first started in the industry five years ago. I'm originally from New Zealand but my mom is a Filipina. So every year my family visited the country.

One day when were at mall with my bestfriend Maza, someone approach us, telling that he's looking for a new talent and he believe that i have the potential.He make a deal for me and from then on,every thing change. Everything happened so fast. My career grows,at the age of 25,I won many awards. My fans are very supportive and so thankful for that...So here I am,living the life of a superstar..I'm so thankful for every blessings..

There are things na you never expect to happen pero binigay sayo,that's because you deserve to have it. If someone offers you an opportunity, dapat i grab mo agad, malay mo maging successful ka pala dun.

Pero wag din masyadong e career dapat rest din pag may time,gaya sa nagyari sa akin nasobrahan naman..hahahaha..

Lahat ng pangarap matutupad yan basta trabahuin mo lang araw-araw. Kaya ikaw na nagbabasa nito,itanim mo sa puso at isip mo na lahat ng dreams mo matutupad yan.

Success is a personal feeling. It is a combination of being happy and complete. The feelings of being complete come from having fulfilling personal experiences.