Chapter 1 - New beginnings

Diana POV

New morning, a new day to start life.
A life full of surprises,hope and happiness. They say if you get what you want,you'll be contented but that's not totally true. Truth is humans will never be contented. They kept on searching for the true meaning of contentment and happiness.

Will i find contentment and happiness?

Some people say if you fall in love and got married then you were gonna be happy but in my opinion falling in love is like letting yourself fall in deeper pain and misery. Besides i don't believe in love, marriages. I mean I see a lot of people who fall in love and got their heart broken.

Broken marriages 'cause of unfaithful partner.

Love is scary thing to feel and relationship are for weak people. I promise to myself I will not let myself fall in love.

"Good morning Ms. D" Gazini say smiling.

Gazini Ganados my executive assistant for five years now. She's one of my employees that i trusted.She is also one of my bestfriends. She has a beautiful personality and brilliant mind.

"Same to you G. , what do we have for today? I say looking at her.

"Well,firstly you have to sign this contract and later you have a meeting with the Velasquez at exactly 12nn" she says putting the file of papers in my table.

"I review it first, okay?

"Sure thing boss"

"By the way Ms. D, the actress you want in this upcoming movie can't make it, so decided to replace her" the girl says.

"Replaced her? Why would you do that?" I asks.

"Cause that's the right thing to do?" Gazini says

"I mean, she's an award winning actress Di"

"And shes totally hot"

"Woahhh,that's great,set a meeting this week" Diana says excitedly.

"Easy there tiger, this girl will gonna work for us,and besides she's not into girls" Gazini says.

"Who says I was interested in her?"defended myself.

"You forget that I'm your bestfriend Di,and I know that silly smiles in your face" she says.

Diana burst laughing at her bestfriend statement.

"Don't worry G. I'm not interested in her"

"Oh you'll never know,people fall in love in an unexpected moment" Gazini explained.

"G love is for weak people, and I'm not one of them" I says seriously.

---------

Franki POV

Beautiful life consists of love and contentment.

Happiness is a choice.I choose to be happy every single day, treasure every moment that God has given to me and live my life to the fullest.

Falling in love is the best feeling in the world. I watched a lot of romance movies and I portrayed many of those,but in real life I didn't experienced it,yet.

I always said this,if ever i fall in love, i will do everything to make that person happy. I will treasure that person with all my hea--

My thoughts are interrupted when suddenly my phone's ring. It's only seven in the morning,who would call me in this ungodly hour.

"Good morning superstar" Maza says on the speaker excitedly.

Maza my manager/bestfriend. She help me with everything,building my career, booked every gigs. She's there every event of my life.

We'be been bestfriend since highschool,her mom and my dad are childhood friends.

"Hey, its Sunday morning Maza"

"Yeah I know, i'm just excited,i received a call last night" she says

"From whom?" I says.

"From my friend Gazini, the one who worked for Mackey production" she says.

"Ok...So..what is the call for?

"They offer you a new project, Love wins 2" my bestfriend say excitedly.

"Woahhh, hold on..The lead role is already taken right? I know their lead star is Jennifer Lawrence."

"Yeah, i know,but she's not availble,she's busy finishing other film, and the production team decided to replace her" she said.

"And Mackey production wants you to be the lead role of this movie" she explained.

"Wow!that's great" I says with excitement in my voice.

"Let's celebrate, i'll buy some breakfast, dear" she says.

"Ok2,i'll wait for you.Bye" I says and hang up.

While waiting I search the background of the owner of Mackey Production. As far as i know they are the biggest production company in the City but I want to know more about the owner of this successful company.

I grab my laptop and type Mackey Production...

Mackey Production is multi dollar company owned by Diana Mackey, multi-billionaire. She take up Bachelor of Business Management at Harvard Univerty,she graduated as Magna cum laude. At the age of 22 she was consider to be one youngest successful CEO in the City. Mackey Production won many awards under her leadership and expanding across the wor-

Suddenly the doorbell rang,and stand up to open the door. She immediately greeted by the presence of manager/bestfriend.

"Good morning bes" she greet me,as she handed me a pack of food.

"Good morning bes" I greeted back and take the food.

We walk to the kitchen to ate the breakfast she bought.

After eating I walk back to my laptop to shut it down but before I can turn it off, my bestfriend came and check what I am doing, her eyes caught what I am searching ealier.

"Ohhh...so you research about her?" she says pointing the screen.

"No..I search about the company itself"

"Well, Diana Mackey is gorgeous,classy,very intimadating and very intelligent" she says.

"You already met her?"

"Yeah,once..when my friend Gazini invite me at her boss's birthday party" she says.

"Okay... Tell me more"

"Ohhh she's a chick magnet,you should be careful" she says.

"Huh? But why?" i aks curiously.

"Shes a player, a heartbreaker.." she says.

"Ohh"

"Yeah,not your type" she says.