Chapter 21- Heartbreak

Diana Pov

Heartbreaks....

People romanticise heartbreaks as though its something so beautiful. Since when is a heartbreak romantic?Heartbreak isn't just missing someone. It's the feeling you get in your chest that makes you want to rear your heart out with your bare hands,hoping to stop your whole being from hurting. It feel like your chest is being crushed and all you can do is stare up at the ceiling and think that you did this to yourself. The worst part about a heartbreak is where the shock wears off, and you realize that you no longer have the person your inlove with. You try to hold everything back, but the pain is no longer under your control. They're gone. They've left after they said that they wouldn't have. They don't love you anymore and this time, you have to pick up the pieces alone, you have to put yourself back together and pray that you don't end up in this situation, ever again..

When i reached my car and got inside and drove away with tears running down my cheeks..It hurt to see someone you love kissing someone else...I thought masakit yung ginawa ni Dad pero mas masakit pala to.. I stopped the car and i cried harder this time...After a few minutes i try to calm myself and call my bestfriend Fourth.

Fourth Dialing... After few rings he answer.

"Fourth,where are you?" i says between sobs

"Di Are you crying? What happened?" he said concerned in his voice.

"I'm on my way to the bar."

"Ok.. I'm on my way..Please don't do stupid things"

They say when you love,you allow yourself to be hurt. Kasi nga pain is part of loving. Masakit magmahal ng taong akala mo mahal ka,pero yung totoo hindi pala. Yung binigay mo lahat ng efforts mo pero at the end,she broke you. She threw away the memories you shared together. Remember,everything happens for a reason.

In this life, we can't choose who we love.I mean,we just fall in love and the worst part is that we cannot control it. Hindi natin makokontrol ang pagmamahal,hindi natin mapipilit ang puso natin na magmahal ng iba. Maswerte yung ibang tao na nakahanap ng totoong pagmamahal..But for those who fall in love for the wrong person, they have a choice and that is to search for love all over again.

But sometimes hindi ganun kadaling gawin yun..In my case... I can't.

I love her with every inch beating of my heart, with every fiber of my being. I love her,to the point na kahit masakit..I still want to fight the love that i have for her...

I will not give up....

Suddenly my phone's ringing...

Someone's callling...

Franki's calling me,but i cancel it..and then i received a message from her

From Franki:

Love... please let me explain...

I just stared at her message...I will fight for you My love..Nothing and no one can seperate us..

Few minutes later, i decided to reply her message..

To Franki:

Ok....I'll be in your condo tomorrow.

I feel like were all just looking for someone who cares enough to try. Someone who realise when someone makes a mistake and when they hurt your feelings,that they meant it when they say they're sorry.

Someone who really wants to explain even if they know you're mad at them...A person who wants to be with you, even if your hard to be with...Someone who understand and love you,no matter what..