Chapter 41

Old leaves must fall in order for new leaves to grow. People often desire instant gratification. We need to learn to wait and not rush anything in order for us to find something that will last.

According to some of us, we always hold the belief that the definition of a failed relationship is when two people doesn't end up together.However, we frequently forget that people date, to find out if this is the person they want to spend the rest of their lives with.

Simply because two people doesn't end up together,does not mean that the relationship was a failure. We can choose to look at it in terms of "Wow, I got the privilege of knowing, loving, and learning from this person, even if it was only for a short time." We can choose to be thankful over bitterness. We can choose love over guilt,we can choose joy over pain. Always choose to remember the good times, because that person is worth it.

Love is staying together and sometimes love is setting people free because that’s the best thing to do. But if both of you love each other fight for it until the very end because that love is worth fighting for.

Some of us are blessed to have someone that they can call “mine”, “babe” or “love”. I for one, I’m very blessed to have a partner, who loves me, who understand me and who takes care of me but I’ve also been in a place that I don’t have that privilege. I also been in a position that I beg for someone to love me back and I promise to myself I will never let myself be in that position ever again.

I understand that before we find the love we are looking for, we need to be broken for us to learn things for us to grow and be better. We must lose the one we love for us to see the important thing that matters. They say don't find love because love will find you in the most unexpected way. Maybe,the one for you is right there beside you, you just can't see it, because you keep looking for someone better,when in fact that person is the best for you.

People get hurt, because they don't know how to wait. Wait for the person for you. Because there is someone who is meant for you, you don't have to beg just for someone to love you. The person for you will love you completely, with all your imperfections and flaws. Remember that.

What if someone came, but hurt you or left you? Do you love her? If yes, then wait for him/her to come back. What if it doesn't come back? Well, that's because that person isn't meant for you, she just came into your life to teach you a lesson and to make you strong. What if it comes back? If it comes back, it's really for you, so don't let it go this time. Cherish that person and never ever let him/her go.

----

"Are you married? Do you have a daughter?"

" No, and yes I have a daughter, but before you react, can I come in?" I said

" Ohhh I'm sorry, come in" she said

" So? explain everything to me" she said

"I will" I said

I explain everything to her from the beginning up to this day. After a long conversation we order lunch. In the middle of our lunch I recieve a call from Kuya bryan and I bid goodbye to Franki.

Finally, me and Franki are okay now.

----

Everything comes down to the decision you make. Remember, you are the one who are in charge of your own destiny. Unfair things may happen to you, unfortunate times may come to you, but you always get to choose how to respond. You can live in frustration and bitterness, but you can also choose to be positive and happy. Fight for the things that are worth fighting for.

We all have the right to love, even if we make a mistake the first time, but everyone deserves a second chance. Franki and Diana both have the second chance they deserve. Even though they hurt each other, they became strong and the years that they weren't together is what strengthened their personalities.

It's good to love, especially when the person you love loves you too. Everyone of us deserves to love and to be loved. Others are lucky that they have found the person for them, but if it hasn't come for you yet, just be patience, wait for it, because it will come and it will be worth it.

But before this ends,just a piece of advice don't ever stay in a relationship that doesn't make you happy. Why?

Because you're going to lose the essence of what love is supposed to feel like. You're going to lose yourself in the process of trying to make things work.

You're going to lose your worth, bending over backwards to please someone who isn't going to appreciate anything that you do.

How long would you pretend that you're happy?

It's time for you to let go of that relationship before you lose yourself more. It's time to save yourself.

Always choose yourself.

Always choose to be happy with or without a partner.

Franki and Diana choose each other because they are destined to be with each other.

-----

One more chapter left.

Thank you everyone for reading.

God bless us all