Chapter 29 - Pain

Diana Pov

The most valuable things I've ever had the chance of learning is to never leave anything unsaid. Even if that relationship doesn't work out, and even if it does. Don't keep feelings buried. Say what you feel for them.

Your boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend whoever it may be,might become a stranger to you in a year but it's still worth it to tell them that they make you into a better person and that they're an amazing friend.

The future is uncertain, so love them today.

It's been a month since i saw my girlfriend,same goes for my sister. My sister hated me...Well, that's what i thought. It's been a month but i still relieving what happened that night.

When my sister arrived together with my ex. I know hindi magiging maganda ang kalalabasan ng lahat.

"Hi Di... I miss you" my ex said.

I ignored her presence.."I need to go to the restroom.. love.. " i told Franki..

I walk to the bathroom and then when I about to go out,my ex is there waiting for me.

"What are you doing in here Jessy?" i asks calmly..

"Well i just want to do this." she said as kissed me hurriedly but before i could pushed her away,my sister saw us. And she walked out,hinabol ko siya but it was already too late. She already told Franki. And i can see a tears in my girlfriend's eyes..I approached the table.

"Love... I can explain.. it's not what you think..." but she just shake her head and said " Really? How can you do this Diana?!She's the girlfriend of your sister! "..she spoked angrily...

"She kissed me and i pushed her away." i explained helplessly.

"Yeah you pushed me,but i know you enjoy that kiss Di" a voice from behind spoke..

"You're such a liar..Jessy!! Why are you doing this!?? You don't have the right to ruined my relationship.!"

"Well, I still love you and I will do everything to win you back..Diana.. I'm so sorry Ashley I played you, used you to met your sister once again"

And then Jessy left. My sister refuse to talk to me..As for my girlfriend she said she needs some space..

"Love?" she said

"Yeah"

"I think i need some space...I mean, i need to think about some things,and for you to think about us..I need you to be sure of what you feel for me"

"I love you Franki. And I'm so sure about that.. Nothing and no one can change that"

"But-" i cut her off..

"You need some space!? Then, i give what you want..I love you too much..All i want is your happiness...If this makes you happy then,be it... Have a nice life...Franki." i said before i walking away from her,from the person that i loved...

Someday you're going to realise that all the hurt and pain weren't for nothing. The heartbreaks you've endured in your lifetime, and the wrong people you've allowed in and out of your life won't be in vain. Because eventually the right kind of love with the right person. Or maybe your the right person at the wrong time and it didn't work out for a number of reasons.

You'll met someone and there'll be no more games, no more playing with your emotions and no more trust issues,because they'll treat you the way you deserved to be treated. They won't tell you about a forever that would only end within a matter of days,weeks or months..They'll want you and only you...