Chapter 24 - Phone call

Diana Pov

People are in such a rush to fall in love. We base our relationships on physical connections rather than emotional one. We force ourselves to like someone just so that we won't be alone. We settle for someone who doesn't satisfy our needs and wants.

Stop looking for love people...Let love find you.

Some of the best things in life are worth waiting for and love is definitely one of them. It can happen overnight.It'll hit you while your taking a shower and you'll find yourself smiling at the thought of them..

Yes.. You realize that you love them...And when that person comes in your life, treasure them and never ever let them go...

After a few hours we arrived at Franki's condo. We decided to order dinner. We are too lazy too cook food..😂. I dial to order our favorite Thai food. While Franki is sitting in the couch finding a movie to watch..After ordering I seat besides her and i hug her.

"Love you're so beautif-" naputol ang sasabihin ko when my phone rings..

"Excuse..I need to take this." sabi ko sabay turo sa screen ng phone ko..

"Hello...I'm fine...How about you?"

"I'm doing well...I call you Di cause Mom and Dad wants to have dinner with the both of us."

"Ok.. When was that?"

"Tomorrow.? Is that okay?"

"Yeah.. Sure i will cancel my schedule tomorrow"

"Okay... I love you..Take care sissy" she said..

"I love you.. Take care".

Franki Pov

I love you... Take care

Those words came from her mouth,rang into my mind multiple times and made my heart break.

So this is how it feels like huh? It fucking hurts.

Nope! I didn't eavesdrop on her conversation. With whom ever fucking human being that is. She is happy shouting to the world how she love that person.. She even dares to say it while I'm here. When she fucking told me a few hours ago that she love me.

I thought she love me? My insecurities are eating me..Urghh.. I hate it..

I was silently asking myseld a question when she approached me..

"Hey love.. "but Diana's happy face disrupted me from my thoughts.

Love your face. I bitterly thought to muself upon hearing her.

"What? " she just asks confused.

I immediately turn my back and look away from her. "Nothing" i said trying to be calm as possible as wipe a a tear that had manage to escape my eyes.

"Franki.. Are you okay?" she asked me with total concerned in her voice..

I'm not okay.

"I'm fine" i lied to her.. I don't like confronting her about this..

"No you're not... Come here" She said and make me turn around to face her, but as soon as she my face, i saw the worried looked in her face.

"Oh my God.. Why are you crying?" she said while wiping the tears..

"I'm okay.. It's something got in my eyes" I lied again..

I heared her sigh deeply and look into my eyes..

"Don't lie to me Franki..What happened?" she asked worriedly.

"It was just nothing.. You can go back to what you are doing...I know its important than this" i said casually as i stand walking away but as i get pass by her. She stopped me by grabbing my hands.

"What do you mean... love? What are you trying to say? She asked again and totally sense the confusion in her voice.

Upon hearing what she just asked..I can't help it but look down at her hand,which currently still holding her phone.

I was about to answer Nothing again,but i saw the smirk in Diana face which stopped me from saying it.

"What?" I asked in confusion.

Instead of answering me..She just laughs and shake her head in disbelief..

Arghhh!. Is she laughing at me?

And just because I'm not in the mood talking i continue to walk away from her but she call me again..

"Love.. where are you going? Few minutes from now our dinner will arrived"

"I'm going in my room..where no one will make fun on me besides I'm not hungry anymore" i said which made her laugh even more..

"Stop! Why are you laughing at me?! I said with an irritated tone and she stopped.

She looked at me with her flirty smiles as she began to walk in my direction.

Stop! Franki don't You're mad at her!

She's just being The Diana Mackey,charming you with heart warming smiles that makes any woman fall fo her...Arghhh.. Just walk away Franki..

"Love.. I'm not laughing at you.." she said as she put the loose strands of my hair behind my ear.

"I just think that... "she continue and stopped again,as she let her palms brush against my cheeks..

Darn it! Why is she's doing this to me?

And when i feel like the small distance between us is almost gone. My eyes just voluntarily closed on its own.

I'm waiting.....
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're cute when you're jealous" she whispered which made me open my eyes.

What the fuck? !

I felt the ground already swallowing my whole being and all of my blood rushed to face. I fucking hate myself right now

"I'm not jealous.. Why would I?"

"Yes you are..You're really cute when you're jealous.. I like it" she said.

"I'm not jealous Diana.. I don't care about whoever the person your talking to, that make you excited and whatsoever"

"I mean.. I.. " i was about to defend myself again when Diana smiled at me as she put her index finger against my lips to shut me up.

"Yeah.. You really aren't jealous? Are you? She spoke teasingly..

And because wala akong ibang masabi to throw back at her.. I just put her hands away from me and continue walking..

I hate myself

I heard Diana's giggles in the living room but before i reach my bedroom...I heard her speak.

"Hey love... Just so you know...It's my sister.. I'm talking too"