Chapter 9 - Flowers

Franki Pov

The best feeling in the world is...

To love and to be loved.

To love is to recognize the divine in another person, and with the dedication, compassion and caring flow naturally.

To be loved is like coming home, finding your authentic self and discovering that you are not alone.

Love can make you feel everything...

It can make you the happiness person in the world..

Your smiling thinking of that person...

They make you smile, even if they are not around..

They make you feel special in every possible way.

Last night i feel so special.. I feel like I'm floating, from happines and excitement..

Diana is sweet..very talented..She's a girl who can treat you like your the most beautiful girl in her eyes...

And I feel that last night...

But I promise to myself.I will not let myself fall with someone like Diana.. A player.. A heartbreaker..

When i arrived home last night.. I can't sleep, that's why I decided to google her past relationship..There's a lot of rumors about her being a player..Apparently the rumors are actually true. She has a lot of flings inside and outside the country. One of the article says that a girl cried and attempted a suicide because Diana left her. The other headline says that Diana,the player seen in one of her bar kissing a random girl in front of everyone.. I read some more article... The gorgeous Diana Mackey make two girls fall in love with her,at the same time,bestfriends Rhian and Jasmine are fighting over Diana..

Urghhhh...I hate this...Stop it Franki! Why are you torturing yourself over her past relationship?

It reminded me one of my lines in my previous movie.. 'A player will always be a player'

But Franki don't judge her because of her past. Her past doesn't define her as a person. Just give her a chance..I told myseld..

But her past bothered me a lot...

I can't think right at this very moment.. so i decided to sleep...

A girl enter my room..She has a beautiful body.Her green eyes looking at me as she approach me.

She seat in my bed and touch my face,tracing my features and she leaned in,she kissing me passionately, full of love and emotion and kissed back...I open my open and her tounge enter my mouth, our tounges fight for endless battle. We pulled apart..breathing..panting..

She kissed me again down to my neck, collarbone. She slip her hand inside my shirt,cupped my breast and massage it gently..I take off my shirt,removed my bra, her green eyes looking at me intently..I can see desire, lust in her green eyes..She played my breast, sucking it and licking it like theres no tomorrow. I feel so aroused and wet..She kiss my stomach..and she slowly removed my shorts together with my soaked panties..I feel so exposed.. She's kissing my thigh,torturing me...I moaned her name...She put her tounge in my wet core,licking me,she suck my clit..And begged her.."Diana please.. Don't stop..Fuck m-"

Suddenly i woke up breathing heavily,with sweat all over my body...Arghhh I'm having a wet dream about Diana... Damn that was hot...

Franki Russell stop thinking about her..Kung ano ano tuloy yung napanaginipan mo...

I feel dampness in my core...What are you doing to me Diana? you hunt me, even in my dreams...

----------