Chapter 16 - Friends

Diana Pov

True friends are those who came into your life, saw the most negative part of you, but are not ready to leave you, no matter how contagious you are to them.

I'm so angry with myself right now...So i decided to calm myself..I drive to my cousin's bar near the beach and decided to text my friend Kiara..

To Kiara:

Kia...where are you? you promise to catch up with me...I'm going to Abby's bar.

From Kia:

At the hotel..I love to catch up with you..I'll be there at 10 mins.

As i arrived to Abby's bar.. I saw a lot of people in here. Today is saturday..no wonder the bar is full..I walk to the bar counter.,sat down...And then i saw her.,my beautiful cousin, smiling when she saw me but one of her eyebrow lifted when she saw that i was alone..She approach me and hug..

"Hi my dear cousin..what are you doing? Where's Franki?"

"I just want a drink."

"Hey you're not answering my question.. Where's your girlfriend.?"

"She's at my mom's house"

"And why?"

"Stop asking questions.. will you?"

"Ohh...trouble in paradise.. I see."

"Shut up"

"What happened Di?..you know, you can talk to me, right? I won't judge dear cousin.. "

"Yeah..yeah."

"So... tell me.."

"We have an argument about my dad" i start and telling her about what happened in my mom's house..After telling everything to her. She give me an advice..

"Di...i know you hated your Father about what he did..but that was years ago Di...I guess you need to talk to him or you need to talk to a counselor...I mean.. I am pyschologist and i encounter a lot of people,whose problem are the same as yours...As your cousin i think you need to do that,for you to heal and for you to forgive yourself."

"I will help you myself but my schedule is full and i do have a lot of patient in the clinic..But i have a good friend who can help you with what your going through.." she slid a business card in the counter. "She can help you.She's good at what she does but not as good as me" she wink at me.

"Your so full of yourself Abigail" she just laugh at me..

While were talking and drinking..Kiara walks in with her boyfriend Gino behind her..She spotted us and walked to our direction..

"Hey Kia..Hey buddy" i greeted them..

"Hi Di..Hey Abby.." they greeted each other.

"So....Di where's Franki?" Kiara asks.

"Uhmm"

"Nahhh Franki isn't...they had an argument ealier,Kia..I already talk to her Kia..It's your turn to talk some sense of her....Excuse me for a moment..my staff needs me...Order all you want...drinks are all in me" Abby says as she walks away..

"Diana... talk to me.. tell me what really happened?"

I told her about what happened in my mom's house...

"Ok..you hurt her. "

"I know..And I'm stupid Kia.."

"No you're not.. you're just hurt.. I mean you're mad and still hurting about your dad...But is not fair that you yell at girlfriend like that...You hurt her feelings Di and you need to apologize to her, as soon as possible"