Chapter 15 - Argument

Franki Pov

I really thought i can't experience this kind of feeling..Totoo pala talaga ang sabi nila na ang sarap magmahal lalo na pag mahal ka rin ng mahal mo.

When we made love last night...I felt different emotions..I mean..All i can think about last night is that, I want to spend my life with her..When she claimed me as hers,ang sarap. She make my first time memorable. I really feel that she love me so much. I promise to myself i will love her with everything that i got and i will never leave her.

Kanina pa ako gising and i can't help to watched my gorgeous girlfriend lying beside me..I'm so lucky i thought. Grabehhh ang ganda niya talaga. Alam ko napagod siya kagabi. Now i know why lots of woman are insanely obsessed with her. I mean, she's beautiful, matalino na, mayaman pa and she's really good in bed...Nahhh basta para sa akin magaling siya,hindi ko naman ma compare kasi first time ko naman kasi yun and besides i don't want anyone else touch my body.. Si Diana lang.. siya lang talaga..

Gumalaw si Diana,humarap sakin pero nakapikit pa rin ang mata,she smiled while she's sleeping...

"Baka matunaw ako sa kakatingin mo, love." sabi niya as she slowly open her eyes smiling.

"I can't help it, love..besides i still thinking about what happened last night."

"San dun? Yung ohhhh..don't stop...Diana.."

"Arghhhh...I hate you Diana" sabi ko,sabay hampas sa braso niya..tinakpan ko yung mukha..

"Nahhh i know you don't, you love me"

"I don't "

"Come here..So that i can remind you how much you love me" sabi niya..

"Noooo... " she grabbed my waist and now she's on top of her..

"I love you..my love" she said sincerely as she leaned in and kiss me slowly..we pulled apart..

"I love you too..my love" sabi ko..

"What are the plans for today, love?"

"I plan to have breakfast here..and later we will go my mom's house..Mom is waiting for us."

"Wait..Your mom?"

"Yeah.. my mom..she live in mykonos beach house..she loves it here..Don't worry she will like you..scrath that.. she'll love you"

"Love...i don't think i'm ready to met your mom..I'm afraid"

"Afraid of what?.."

"What if your mom doesn't like me.."

"Nahhh..stop being like that, love..she'll like you..I promise and besides you're pretty as she is...mabait ang mommy ko"

After our conversation...we call for room service and few minutes someone knocking on the door. When i open it,  i saw a beautiful woman standing at the door.

"Hi Ms. What can i do for you?"

"Is Diana here? She asks smiling...

"Yeah she's here but she's at the shower...come in"

"Thanks..."

"I know you Ms. Franki Russell...your famous and-" naputol ang pag uusap namin when we heard the voice of Diana. "Love...andyan na ba yung breakfast natin?" naglakad papunta sa living room at nagulat when she saw the girl sitting in the sofa..

"Hey Kiara.. what are you doing here?"

"I'm here to check up on you...Grabehh ka talaga Dianaa.. you didn't bothered to call me last night...Nalaman ko nalang sa staff ko andito ka.."