Chapter Thirty Seven

Tony's POV

When life becomes hard, you deal with, consider it as a lesson for a next time because you're going to need it. Even if it slaps you like a bitch.

With my eyes tightly sealed, I could sense my surroundings and right now, I felt the presence of two hunks towering me with their tall frames. My laboured breath continued to travel to my ear as I refuse to open my eyes, I really didn't want to associate with these motherfùckers today because I've really had enough.

A few moments passes by as I dwell in my thoughts, I also hoped for these còck faces to leave me alone but when my right eye peeked open, they were still there, glaring down at me.

"alzati cazzo."

Before I could protest, Fabio grabbed my collar and pulled me up on my feet. For a second, I thought he was going to throw me onto the floor, but when my eyes shot open, I was faced with both Dante and Fabio glaring at me to pack it in and fùcking get working on my ass.

"I sleep for one day, I decide to rest for one fucking day and yet, I can't keep you motherfùckers off my dick." I grumble as I make my way up the stairs, "Is that how big my díck is?"

A chuckle erupts from Fabio which provoked my attention, I glance over my shoulders and just as I anticipated, they were following me like they were my bitches.

", but not as big as mine." Fabio chuckled again before a laugh released from his lips and I couldn't help but release my surprised laugh. I glance over my shoulder again to find an bemused Fabio and an impatient Dante. Both hunks were sauntering towards me each time I walked towards my room.

"Ah fuck off. Both of you."

"Enough!"

My foot came to a halt when Dante's authoritative voice travelled to my ears and nested itself in there. It was clear that he was pissed, no doubt because I had a brief glimpse of his face earlier and he was not the happiest. When Dante was angry, all hell broke loose. However if he was angry, he was angry for the right reasons.

I squint my eyes together and bite my tongue, praying to lord Jesus that his anger would somehow melt away, only a tiny bit, maybe, but when I slowly turned to face him, raging anger flashed across his eyes. I was definitely fucked.

"Enough, both of you!" He grumbled under his tone, "I don't quite clearly understand why a situation like this has highlighted your quietude, when you should be blowing up roofs, anything, to find that raggaza and subdue her." Dante began to lecture but this time, I didn't move away or in fact, roll my eyes away from him because I knew that he was right. "I hope you understand how much of a jeopardy we are right about now since the raggaza is out of your protection. She could be a problem if we don't get this lose end, fixed."

Usually, when Dante tries to blame shit on me, I would protest and answer back but today, I didn't feel the need to do that because everyone knew I fucked up. Badly fucked up.

Nevertheless, none of these boys made me feel like I was at fault in fact, they claim that it isn't my fault at all but I knew better.

The day was a blur; we were in the car driving to the estate with no security and then I woke up back at the estate, without Amalia.

The second I awoke, I knew something bad had occurred but the boys were skeptical, however I was worried as fuck. At first, I refused to believe that Amalia would deceive me but when Dante and the boys stated out their valid points, it began to make sense, but still, my mind was stubborn on the point. If Amalia has a death wish then yes, she might've just done what Dante had suggested but somehow, it still wasn't enough for me. Nonetheless, I still refused to let any of this go because she was still under my protection, I still had a care of duty so I was going to do what I was assigned to do.