Chapter Forty Five

⚠️ WARNING⚠️  you must be 18+ to read this chapter as it contains mature content.

Amalia's POV

After a long drive, we finally reached our destination. Like he said before, Dante had actually underestimated me. I felt accomplished because for once I proved my egotistical dick of a brother wrong, as I should.

We settled in for a few hours as soon as we walked into the huge place. Dante had rented out this bungalow for a few days, and of course, it was rented under an alias name just so we could be out of Thiago's radar, for now.

After a couple of hours to myself, I decided to leave my designated room. As soon as we walked into the place, I did explore however, I stopped my inspection of this bungalow when I realised that I was in dire need of a cold shower. All that driving had me sweating from the adrenaline rush.

When I stepped out of my room, the whole place was quiet. It was eerily silent which had me doubtful however, I was reminded that nobody knew where we were so I brushed it off.

This whole entire place was gorgeous, it was huge yet cozy, perfect for a little family. I push my damp hair back as I enter the lounge and as soon as I did, my foot reach to an abrupt stop.

My stomach rolled as I watch him, sitting on the island table with a glass in his grasp. Tony was propped up on a chair as he slightly crouched, resting his elbow on the table. He grabbed the glass of alcohol in his hand and brought it up to his lips before he gulped down the liquid all at once. When he was done, he slammed the glass down on the table and then began to reach for what was on the table.

Although it's been a few hours since I've seen him, I was actually quite glad to meet him once again. He wasn't in the same attire as he was the last time I seen him, he was wearing something different. He wore a pair of black pants and a black shirt. He showered, definitely because I could smell him from a mile away. He smelt luscious, sexy and masculine. His hair was brushed back but when he ran his hand through it, it had become dishevelled but even then, he was so fùcking hot.

For a second, I thought I was hallucinating but when he grabbed a gun and began to fill it in with bullets, my eyes trailed to the rest of the contents that he neatly assembled on the table.

It was multiple guns and knives.

"What the fuck?" I whisper under my breath that definitely caught his attention when he cranes his neck towards me and glared at me, his dangerous and menacing glare embraced me as I begin to make my way. I stare at him as I saunter towards the table and as I did, he simply looks away like as if he was uninterested. "What is going on? Where is everyone?"

Tony didn't say a word when he pushed the loaded gun somewhere behind him, in a pocket. I glance at him as my brows furrowed furiously, he reached for his pockets and pulled out a box. He opened the box and plucked out a cigarette before he shoves it in between his lips. After a moment, he lights the cigarette with the lighter that he grabbed from the table and then smokes casually, like as if I was not there. I continue to furrow my brows as I watch him incredulously, was this fucker seriously ignoring me?

"Where is everyone? Aren't we supposed to leave now?"

Finally, I had his undivided attention when I spoke. I was confused for a second because I wondered what I had said to make him glare at me the way he did. He seemed offended, caught off guard and definitely pissed.

"You're not going anywhere." He grumbled,

"What does that mean?" I begin to ask before I laugh, "Is this because I didn't listen to you back at the car when I was driving?" I scoff as I continue to laugh at his face, Tony just causally smokes and avoids my gaze as he glared right ahead. He didn't say a word but I knew he was going to explode any minute now. "Well Pendejo, I think you should know that I lack in the listening department, I do as I please."