Chapter Forty Six

Amalia's POV

"Bambolina?"

As I glance at myself through the mirror, I begin to familiarise with myself that I was in dire need of a haircut. It has in fact, been a long time since I've gifted myself a pamper. When I used to live with Thiago, I used to spend his money by visiting the salon, here in Italy, every few months. However, ever since he decided to fuck out of our lives, I just haven't been going as often as I would.

Once Thiago is crumbled to the ground, I shall visit the salon. Hopefully.

"Bambolina?"

I snap out of my reverie when Tony's voice was much clearer and much more closer than before. I snap my head to my left and find Tony standing at the door with both his hands buried in his pocket. I blink at him for a few seconds before I continue to comb my damp hair, feeling how brittle it was and it was then that it began to bother me.

"Yes?" I mumble as I prepare for the day for the second time today. After our little encounter, we had a shower together to save time.

In other simple words, round two.

"I'm going to leave." He announced and immediately, I snap my head once again towards him but this time, my eyes widened and my brows furrowed.

"We've talked about this, I need to come along with you." I pipe as I clench the comb in my hand and approach closer to him. Once I reached him, I was able to figure out how much concern laced his face once he realised that he couldn't really talk me out of this. "I want to get rid of him as much as you do."

Tony watched me for a second as I blink up at him. After a moment, he released a tired sigh. I wrap my arms around his neck while his hands smoothly landed on my waist. An intimate moment like this made my heart palpitate, it made me excited for whats to come next because Tony was so u predictable. As we gaze at each other for a hot minute, I couldn't help but feel my heart palpitate, I thought I was losing my breath.

This man was beyond gorgeous.

"I don't want you harmed."

"I won't be," I mumble softly as I caress his hair with my fingers and gaze at him, "I'm safe as long as you're around."

Tony half smiled before he hauls me closer to him and kisses my lips. I slowly ease into his touch when I gently push him back on the door and kiss him back, responding to him. His lips caresses mine so graciously, the contact was addictive. It was delicious and made me insatiable. The way he kisses me made me feel like I was on top of the world. He kissed me like he loved it, like he wanted more. He kissed my lips and possessed it with his lips and I loved it. I loved everything about it that I wished nothing changed.

Tony's firm hands held my hips as he tastes my lips, I drop the comb and hold his face with my hands in order to possess some form of control. We fought for it like our life depended on it. A quiet moan releases from my lips as I fight for more but Tony didn't share the same domination then, in fact, he was sweet, gentle and soft. As our tongue fought each other gently, I slightly pull away and begin to suck his lips. When I released his lips, they bounced back into place and so, I just glance at him.

"Promise me that you will take every opportunity that there is to escape, no matter what happens." He murmurs. My brows snap into a furrow when Tony watches me with a twinkle of hope, his eyes followed my eyes as he waited for my response.

"Tony, stop this. I don't like it when you talk like that, it sound like you're saying goodbye to me."

Tony grabs my face gently and caresses my lips with his thumb as he gazed deeply into my eyes, like he was still hopeful for my promise. The slight caress from his thumb left my lips tingling as I gaze deep into his sympathetic eyes. I gaze at him and feel my stomach turn because it felt as though he was foreshadowing the worst possible situation to ever happen and deep down, I was aware that he wasn't wrong.