Chapter Eight

Tony's POV

"We have to make it seem like nothing happened."

My brows snap into a furrow as I glance over my shoulder to Giuseppe before my eyes turn back on the road as I continue to drive.

"What do you mean? You're making it sound like I fucked you in this car or something."

"You know what I mean!" He growled frustratedly as he squinted his eyes shut while a scowl ran past his face. "I can't afford to lose the trust I built with Thiago, it'll only fuck everything between you and Don Dante."

For the last couple of hours, Giuseppe and I made our way out of town to visit the place Dante had instructed us but once we reached there, the visit was pointless. We arrived at a small cottage house hoping to visit Dante for the first time in months, only to find out that it belonged to an old woman.

Poor lady, we scared the fuck out of her.

"Ay non hai nulla di cui preoccuparti Giuseppe."

We were on our way back to the Thiago's home town where he invited us to his secret brothel. We were supposed to arrive for seven but since we got caught up, we were running a little late. It was no surprise to me when I learned that my brother had one, or many of these brothels because I'd expected it from him. When he called for me to visit him, I first refused because I really did wanted to occupy myself with something that is worth my time however, Giuseppe advised me to go so Thiago does not begin to suspect.

I continued to drive however, the car resulted in an abrupt halt when there was a black SUV stood and abandoned in the middle of the deserted dirt road. I glare at the car and sense the familiarity; this felt too familiar and I was beginning to get pissed. I glance over at Giuseppe who had his brows cocked up before he glanced straight back at me.

"We haven't got time for this!" I groan under my breath before I release my belt and step out the car. Giuseppe followed me and as soon as we were invested in the abandoned car in front of us, I felt a pair of hands behind me.

Suddenly, those pair of hands grabbed me only to knock me to the ground. My vision was taken by blurriness as I felt a huge weight in my face followed by excruciating pain. When I touched my face, I felt warm liquid trickling down my nose which I presumed to be blood.

Not even a second later, I was pulled back up on my feet. I blink a couple of times, just in time to realise that I was going to get another punch in my face so I ducked down and drive my fists through this motherfùcker's stomach. He groaned in pain as he clutched onto his stomach and stumbled back.

"Who the fuck are you," I continued to punch him until I felt every bone in his face crack, "and why the fuck aren't you fighting back!"

As I stopped punching this fucker's face for a second, I realised who he was even after he was all bloodied and bruised. I clenched my jaws and realised how much shit we were all suffering from just because of this bastard.

"You seriously need to work on your game asshole, sneaking up on me like a little cagna really isn't the way to solve your problems."

Lorenzo groaned as he pushed me off him and held his broken face. I exhaled out a breath and feel my head spinning. Giuseppe had just finished beating up a few of his bitches while I was on the edge of sending Lorenzo to meet with his fate.

"I wasn't here to kill you, I'm here to have a word with your brother." He groaned,

"Did you have to break my fucking nose for that? Fuck!" I growled as I tried to cope with the pain, "Why the fuck are you in Italy anyway? Have you forgotten how wanted you are?"