Chapter Twenty Five

Amalia's POV

I collapsed on top of Tony as we finished at the same time. My heart was racing when nothing but our pants had filled the room, I close my eyes and slip away from him.

For the past week, Tony and I had been fucking like animals. We've fucked each other everywhere in this villa, on the kitchen counter, in the bedroom, restroom, shower room and fuck me it was heaven. It felt so good, I've lost count as well. Each time he does, he swears to never touch me again but he clearly does not keep to his word.

It seems like my body was immune to him, I needed him because I craved him. Every time I saw him, my body would react in a way that I never thought it would. The way how our body just moves together was perfect.

He made me feel so good.

Usually, after he destroys me, I leave him be so right now, I catch my breath and prepare to leave the room. I get up and move away from him however, I felt a pair of warm hands on my wrists. I glance over my shoulder but before I could glance at Tony, he pulled me towards him, until I landed on his chest.

My stomach fluttered at the contact; I have never done this with Tony because I knew he wasn't interested but today was different. My breath halts when he wrapped his arms around me and settled on that position for a couple of seconds. I ease onto his wide chest as I clench my legs together, before I slowly glance up at him.

"You can stay here tonight, I don't bite tigrotto." He chuckled,

"Okay Pendejo, if you insist." I mumble but I earned a small scowl from him which made me laugh a little. I glance up at him and feel his finger tips slowly circling on my skin on my back. I sigh as I roll my eyes back and suddenly surrender to my sleepiness. His touch was so intoxicating yet so comforting. "Can I ask you a question?"

"If you must."

"Why did you leave last week?"

Silence continued to linger as I receive no answer from him. I open my eyes after a few seconds and glance up at him. He was gazing into the distance as his jaws were clenched. His fingers continued to caress my skin as he did not once blink.

"My father died."

Oh....

"Oh..." I say, "I..I'm sorry.."

He nodded his head and continued to caress my skin as he avoided any eye contact. Even through the darkness, I could see his face. His sharp features stood out the most to me. When he furrowed his brows, he seemed dangerous like he was ready to create a war. I relax on his chest once again and begin to caress his stomach with my fingers, and as I did he sighed and pulled me closer to him.

"Why did you come back?"

"I told you, to protect you."

"Well," I snort, "you have a funny way of protecting me."

Tony stopped moving his finger against my skin after a moment, once he realised my remark and when he did, he pushed me away from him. When I glance at him, I laughed so hard because he seemed fed up of me already.

"What are you protecting pendejo, me? Or what's in between my legs?"

I've never laughed so hard when I saw Tony's face, it was priceless.

"You can leave now. Return to your bed, I have had enough of you." Tony grumbled.

He turned around and pulled the duvet up to his face to sleep, however as he did, I yanked the covers away from him and then yank his shoulders towards me so he could lay on his back.