Chapter Forty One

⚠️ WARNING⚠️ you must be 18+ to read this chapter as it contains mature content.

Song - FKA Twigs - Two weeks

Amalia's POV

Throughout my life, I've learnt to be accepting of a situation. I would have a hard time accepting my fate but I would eventually accept it. Today, wasn't one of those days because the situation wasn't acceptable.

Although it was pretty much convincing, I still didn't want to believe that I, who believed a lie my whole life, was actually a Lombardi.

A fùcking Lombardi.

Joderme.

As my hand clenched around the basin counter, I release a small growl and flip my wet hair back. Frustrated, I reach for the mirror and wipe away the condensation that formed from my hot steamy shower. When I cleaned the mirror with my hand, I nearly choked when a second presence startled me.

"What the fuck!" I grumble under my breath, "You scared the fuck out of me."

Tony was leaning on the door frame behind me as both his hands were buried deep in his pocket. He looked tired as he gazed at me through the mirror, his expressions were bored and heavy with fatigue but something about them indicated to me that he as here for something. I chew on my lip for a second as I glare at him for a second through the mirror before I look away. A moment passes by and I hear nothing so I glance back up, only to catch him gawking at me.

"Did you need anything?" I ask bitterly,

"Why are you so angry bambolina?" He asked nonchalantly. The muscle in my thighs tensed and acbedas thousands of flutters rushed to my core, the way he called me was a weakness I had been trying to dismiss but to no avail. "What have I done to you to make you so bitter towards me?"

I clench the basin once again before I bite my lips and squeeze my legs together. Nothing helped me at this point, I was naked from my hot shower and the only thing covering my body was a towel.

I continue to lean on the counter with both my hand but crane my neck towards him, to glance at him bitterly.

"Did you know?"

"Did I know what?"

"That I'm a Lombardi? That Constantino was my father?"

"."

I glance at him for a second before I look away with a irritated scoff. I don't know why I felt like this, maybe it was because of the medication that Tony had instructed me to have to ease my pain and heal my injury quickly. By the time I attempted to glance back  at him, I felt his large hands touch my shoulder. My legs nearly gave up when his hand gently caresses my skin, as my knees were shaking Tony held my arm and turned me around so right now, my butt was pushed against the basin while Tony cornered me.

I glance up at him and caught his gaze, we look into each other's eyes as silence followed us. The tension simmered in the air, the silence was enough to define the sexual tension that was present, it was heavy, I could feel it and I wanted to act upon it but a part of me restricted it. I bite my lips as Tony glared down at me, before his hand slowly reached for my face and then it cupped my face.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like that, but it felt right for the truth to come from your brother." He says as I try to compose myself around him because he was so near to me. Considering the fact that I had nothing except a small towel wrapped around my body, was not helping at all. "A promise is a promise Amalia, my brothers will not hurt you, if anything they will protect you."