Chapter Seven

Tony's POV

My muscles relax and my chest expanded with each breath I took as I completed the last set of my workout before I stand up and wipe my face with the towel that was hung on the stand next to me. I exhaled out as I catch my breath and close my eyes, trying to get my shit together.

A knock on the door ripped me through my reverie when I glance up and find Giuseppe standing at a distance. A wave of relief washed through me as I stand up and raise a brow at him; I have been trying to get a hold of him for the past couple of days but to no avail.

"Buongiorno signore."

I clenched my jaws and felt a tiny bit of rage filling my system. I glare at Giuseppe for a second before I storm towards the door and close the door shut behind him.

"spingimi il buongiorno nel culo! Where have you been?" I growl under my breath as frustration fills my system.

I have been waiting for this motherfùcker for a couple of days, trying to find out what was going on. It's been a few days since I recovered the file mysteriously on my bed and since then, I really have not been communicating with anyone in the house hold, simply because everyone was actually really busy. Thiago has been gone for a couple of days which was quite strange.

Giuseppe blinks before slight horror laced his facial expressions. His brushed it off with a small nod before he sighed nonchalantly.

"I have been away, on Don Dante's advice."

"che cosa? Why?"

"Si signore, I am here right now. What would you like me to do?"

I raise a brow as my nostrils flared, I have been thinking about what to do for the past couple of days and now, he returns and asked me what he wants me to do?

"Giuseppe," I chuckle before I return to the couch and grab my water bottle, I pulled my bottle up to my lips before I sucked through the straw to release my quench of thirst. "I'd really like you to make me a coffee and then return back to me so you could massage my culo and tell me what you have been up to with Don Dante."

"Sì signore, I'll be right back."

My eyes widened as my ears burst into flames, my anger flared up when I saw Giuseppe actually leaving the room, as if he was supposed to command to my demands when really, I was being sarcastic because he was fucking making me really angry.

chi cazzo ha mandato Dante?

"Giuseppe!" I growl, "Get right back here and fucking tell me!"

Giuseppe rushed back into the room and nodded his head before he cleared his throat and closed the door behind him again. The nerve of this man! I had no idea if he understood anything I said, why the fuck was he even here? My patience was really wearing thin with him, I think I need to have a word with Dante.

"Don Dante instructed me to keep an eye of Thiago outside of the villa. I had no time to explain to you as I told Thiago that I would be away from the villa grounds for a few days. In the days I have been absent from the villa, I was working with Don Dante, trying to get you out of here. He has several messages for you but the vital one is that in a weeks time, Dante will make his first move, you will figure it out when it happens."

"Working with him? Have you seen him?"

"Yes."

"I want to see him right away!" I piped as I stand up,

"I..I'm afraid that's impossible signore." Giuseppe faltered,

"What did you say to me?"