Chapter Thirty Eight

Amalia's POV

A thrilling sensation creeped upon my skin once I regain consciousness, the surroundings to my skin was cold, cold enough to send a shiver to my spine. My head hung loose as a strained groan released from my lips. I was in constant pain but I couldn't figure out where the source of pain was coming from. But I felt something and it didn't feel right. When I opened my eyes, I realised that both my hands were bound together, while my whole body was chained to a chair that I was sitting on.

As I adjust to my surroundings, anger flashed right before my eyes. I had no idea where I was because it was so dark, the only source of light was positioned above my head, from a lamp. However, based on my own physical interaction with the air, I knew I wasn't in a nice and comforting place. The atmosphere was unusual, it seemed dangerous.

But that didn't stop me.

I began to struggle out of the chains as a growl boomed from my mouth, my voice sounded tired but I wasn't giving up, I was pissed. I needed to get out of these so I could explore my way out of this fucking shit because the last thing I could remember was that Thiago was going to fuck me over. If he came in my way, I was ready to kill a bitch.

I've done it before, I'm not afraid of anything.

"Amalia," My body froze on the chair as his voice travelled to my ears before silence followed. It was quiet, stupidly quiet. The only thing I could hear was the metal chains clashes against the chair as I struggle out of them, and my laboured breath. I didn't attempt to search for the voice because I knew he was behind me, I felt my jaws clench together as I prepare for his presence. "Do you know why you're still alive? Because I didn't kill you. Yet."

When he entered my peripheral view, I couldn't subdue my emotions. For a fleeting second, I thought I had managed to released myself from this physical restriction because my legs and wrists were numb however, when I endeavoured to struggle out of them again, I felt it once again, interrupting my vision of assassinating the motherfùcker.

Thiago stood in front of me with both of his hands in his pockets as he gazed at me, bemused like he thought he did something here, but what he had just done was seek for his fucking death sentence.

"Why don't you just end it here and kill me?" I chuckle, my throat parched as fuck as I gulp away the bitterness. "Pussy."

"Ama, I think you're forgetting what kind of a position you're in at the moment." He mumbled as he approached me, when he did, he pressed a cold object onto my skin and a moment later, I realised it was a gun. He shoved the gun under my chin and forced me to face him. When I glare up at him, I find myself clenching my jaws painfully because we made eye contact. "Don't do anything stupid, or I will not hesitate to use this."

"You know who shouldn't be holding a gun?" I say as I reach for Thiago who watched me with a confused glare, "A pussy." I laughed, "A pussy like you shouldn't use a gun."

Thiago clenched his jaws when he grabbed a fistful of my hair and began to pull downwards, causing me to bite my lips so hard that I eventually drew blood. I groaned under my breath when he continued to harshly tug on my hair, his fist was firmly and carelessly clenching onto my hair. I glare up at him as he watched me with a death glare.

"Five years I've had you dancing around my finger, not once was there a time where I wanted you for the reason you think I wanted you. Fùcking whore." He spat at me.

"Five years I've had you fùcking me, and not once did I think of you because I used to imagine someone more sexy." I counter as I laugh manically at him and instantly, his faced twisted with raging anger. "Preferably, someone more sexy like your brother."