Chapter Seventeen

Tony's POV

I fold my arms against my chest and sigh as I stood in the hot sun waiting for the person I had been yearning to see for months. My sunglasses had disguised a part of my face so I wasn't too worried that anyone would see me, in fact I was attending a very quite place anyway to meet him.

As I wait, I feel the warm breeze brushing against my skin as one of the jets began to set off. To my right, there was a couple of more private jets lined up, ready to take off in the next hour or so. From the distance, his jet had just landed on the ground. Adrenaline pumped in my veins as I eye the jet, oh how long I have been fucking waiting for this.

Giuseppe stood besides me as we watch the herd of men surrounding him while he stepped out of his jet and headed towards us. I unfold my arms and take my sunglasses off before a huge smile spread across my face, I finally saw him.

Finally after many months, I got to see Dante. My real brother.

Since I never anticipated stuff like this to happen, I never thought of being away from these boys but since I have done so, I've learnt that it's an emotional wreck to experience it. Despite the fact that Thiago is my biological brother, these boys felt like more to me. Dante and Fabio were like my real brothers, than Thiago.

They accepted me through my worst and Thiago was working against me behind my back.

When Dante reached closer to me, he chuckled and then laughed wholeheartedly. I chirp at him before I wrapped my arms around him and embraced him for the first time in seven months.

A few weeks had turned into seven whole months and maybe more.

"Ciao fratello, è stato un bel po 'di tempo." Dante chuckled,

I chuckle back at him before I smack my hands on his back,
"Yes it has! Wow, it's been so long, I forgot how it feels like to smile."

"Why? Is your brother boring you?" He laughed once again before he pulled away and then headed towards his car, "Are you riding along with me or what?"

I watch Dante as I smile wholeheartedly because I genuinely felt really happy about this. I was so glad I got to see him and the fact that this wouldn't last very long had me feeling gutted. I nodded my head at him before I approached him however, when I did I glance over my shoulder to nod my head at Giuseppe.

While I'd be gone for a few hours, Giuseppe would look out for me.

We climbed in Dante's SUV and began to drive.

"So, what's the latest news?" He asks as he continues to drive,

"Thiago has fucked off to Russia a few weeks ago. According to him, it's regarding an existing feud he has with one of his partners but I think otherwise." I explain and Dante just raised his brows as he craned his neck to me, "I know he is up to something, something I will not like."

"Russia? Who is over there?"

"Dimitri Kuznetsov."

Dante's eyes widened before he shot me a glance, his eyes returned back to the road a few seconds later.

"The Kuznetsovs? He's involved with them?" He questions and I nod my head, "fratello, you do remember what we did to Igor Kuznetsov? His brother?"

Ah yes, his motherfucking brother.

The Kuznetsov's were the Russian mafia, only until Igor gave us his omertà for his stupid useless life. Even then, their mafia crumbled to pieces. People began to find out who they were, their enemies found their location and began to thrash everything they owned just to make it clear to them that they had fucked up. Their investments all dropped and their wives actually left them. They betrayed a lot of people so when their community found out who they were, they retaliated. All this happened because of us.