~Meeting Part 2~

Shade POV

I saw that Blake fell asleep so I smiled a bit. He must be tried which is fine. I don't mind him sleeping besides me... Wait... What stop do we get off at? Oh shit...
"Blake?"
"Mm..."
"What stop go we get off?"
"Mmm... Green... Land..." Andddd he fell asleep again. Greenland?... Isn't that were all the rich people are or something?... Wait... Is Blake rich?... Maybe he just didn't tell me... I can understand why.... Some people are crazy for money... There is more to a person then just money. People just need to understand that.

"Excuse me sir?"
"H?"
"Can we sit in front of you two?"
"Go ahead I don't mind"

(Me not knowing how to say this be like-)

2 older women sat down in front of me and Blake. I just kept thinking to myself until they started up a conversation.

"So... Where are you 2 heading off to?"
"Mm? Oh we're going to Greenland"
"Oh! Any reason why?"
"Just meeting his parents thats about it" they nod and go back to talking to themselves. Which is fine... I honestly don't feel like talking right now... I just want to make sure Blake is safe and we get off at the right stop... But could Blake be rich? Not like I really care about money it's just gonna be a bit stocking if he is. But I don't mind. I love Blake for who he is and that's all that matters.

Some time later

"Blake wake up"
"Mmm..."
"Come in Blake" he yawns.
"Are we there?..."
"No but they brought us some lunch to eat"
"... Mmm ok"
"What do you want?"
"Mmm... Sandwich..."

I look over at the train worker lady

(IDK-)

"Can I get 2 sandwiches?"
"Sure" she gave me them then left.
"Here you go" I gave Blake his sandwich and he started to slowly eat it.

"Our next stop sell be GreenLand"

"We're almost there Shade!"
"Yea we are... You still look tried tho"
"I'll be fine... But maybe I should call someone so they can pick us up at the stop... And take us to the house!"
"If you want to" Blaze takes out his phone and calls someone.

Blaze POV

"Hello?"
"Y/n! It's be Blake"
"Blake? You're back"
"Shhh keep it down it's a surprise for my parents"
"Right right"
"Always y/n... I was wondering if you can pick us up at the stop?... I'm a bit tried?"
"'Us'?"
"Oh I have someone with me... He's gonna meet my parents"
"You're boyfriend right???" I blushed.
"H-how?"
"Blake... You told me you were gay before you left... You told us all"
"Right... I forgot about that"
"Anyways! I can pick you 2 up when are you gonna be here?"
"Thanks y/n! Ans maybe in like 5?"
"Alright I head over there now"
"Ok! Bye y/n!"
"Cya Blake" I hung up.
"Who was that?"
"Oh it waa y/n! They are coming to pick us up! They may be a maid/butler but they are also my friend!"
"Maid/butler?.." Oh shit right he doesn't know-
"I'll tell you when we're in the car"
"Alright"

(That's right you serve under Blake's parents >:D
JK I didn't know roll to pick sooo-)

After a bit we walked out of the train. I was looking around.
"Blake!"
"Huh? Y/n!" I walked over to them with Shade following. "How have you been?"
"Sad without you around... This is the guy?"
"Yea! Shade is y/n! Y/n this is Shade"
"It's nice to meet you Shade"
"Same to you"

We put the stuff into the car and y/n started to drive.
"So... You wanna tell me now?" Oh right-
"Well... Um... I come from a rich family... I didn't want to tell you at first because I was scared that you would only date me for the money... Like my last ex's... But now I know you love me for me!... At least I hope so..." My ears go down then I felt Shade hug me.
"I do love you for you... I don't care about the money being with you is all I need" I smiled.
"Same here Shade"

"Love you Blake"
"Hehe love you too!"

End of chapter