~I'll always be here~

Shade POV

"I'm hungryyy"
"I know Blake just give me a few more minutes the pancakes are almost done"
"Yayyy"
"Heh" it's almost close to the day... Blake has been very happy lately so that's good. He keeps talking about how much he's gonna spoil Star... But I know he's not going to do that.
"... Hey Shade"
"Yea?"
"Have you ever meet my parents?"
"Well... No you said they are always too busy"
"I mean yea they are... But would you like to mean them? You heard me talk on the phone with them sometimes"
"I would love to meet your parents Blake!... Do they know we're dating?"
"T-they only know Im in a relationship... I haven't told them yet that I'm dating a guy... But I'm sure they won't mine!"
"Huh?"
"I can out to them a while back... And they still loved me"

(Don't you wish all parents can be like that)

"Oh ok... Well yea we can go see them sometime!"
"Ok! I'll call them"
"How about we make it a surprise? You ask them when they are not busy so we can 'call' them but we go over there instead?"
"Thanks a good idea Shade! We can do that!"
"Alrighty and your pancakes are on the table"
"Yay!" Blake started to eat so I smiled. I sat down by Blake and started to eat too... Huh I wonder how my parents were like... I never really meet them... I don't even know that much about them... All I know is one of them is died and the other is missing... But they can both be died right now... But who knows... Come to think of it... Did I have a mom and a dad? Or 2 dads... Or 2 moms?... I... I don't know...

Blake POV

I was eating then I noticed Shade thinking.
"What you thinking about?"
"Just thinking... Who were my parents... I never meet them and I know nothing about them..."
"Do you know what happen to them?"
"All I know is one is died and the other is missing... But they can both be died right now"
"Oh... Im sorry to hear that Shade"
"No its fine... I mean... I really don't feel anything towards them??? Like as in I never meet them... And like... I don't know..."

(I'm the same wayyy TBH)

"But they are still your parents Shade"
"I know I know... I guess I just don't know how to feel about them you know?"
"Ehh kinda"

Le time skip

Still Blake POV

"The sky looks so pretty at night! Doesn't it Shade?"
"Not as pretty as you" I blushed.
"Stoppp"
"Hehe" Shade sat down on the porch so I sat down beside him watching the sky.

Shade POV

Ok... Ok...
I looked at Blake.
"You like being outside huh?" Blake nods so I smile. "You're too cute" I started to rub Blake's head and his tail wags. He was smiling.

I looked back at the sky.
"We been together for a while now... Even before he started dating"
"Yep"

"And you're still with me even tho you know I'm a psychopath..."
"Hehe... Yea but you know I love you Shade"
"I know you do... And I love you too" Blake smiles so I got up.
"? Shade?" I looked at Blake.

"I just both of us to be happy" Blake looked very much confused.

No one POV

As Blake was confused Shade got down on one knee and pulled out a ring.
"Will you marry me Blake?" Blake's face changed very quick. To confused now to crying. "! B-blake?"
"Of course I'll marry you!" Blake quickly hugs Shade. Shade smiles and kisses Blake and Blake kisses back.

End of chapter