~Chat~

Blake POV

"You ok Shade?"
"Yea" Shade started to drink his water. I saw my parents walk over.
"How is he?"
"He's doing fine mom... He's just resting" my dad walked over to Shade.
"Can I ask you something?" Shade looked up.
"Yes sir?"
"Have you always been a demon?"
"No... I was a normally bear not too long ago"
"What happened?"
"I rather not talk about... It makes Blake upset because I was in a lot of pain... Right Bunny?" He patted my head... He knows I'm the reason why.
"Yea"
"Alright thats fine"

Shade smiled a bit then he looks at me. I smiled and laid my head on his chest.

Shade POV

I just smiled and kissed Blake's forehead.
"So... Is there anything you wanna do Bunny?"
"First you need to get better... Besides I think my parents just wanna chat right now"
"Heh alright"

Blake sat in my lap while I was sitting on the bed and his parents were sitting in some chairs.
Blake was giggling the whole time.
"I see you're in a giggling mood Blake"
"Hehe" I just smiled and looked at Blake.
"You are in a giggling mood Bunny"

A bit time later we were just chatting mostly about normal stuff.
"So Blake"
"Yes mom?"
"Have you guys thought about a family?" I looked down at Blake.
"Hehe we have! We..." He looks at me and I just nod. "Mom... Dad... I'm pregnant"

(The power of fanfics is real!)

"You are??"
"Yep!" His was mom smiling and so was his dad.
"What you told you parents Shade?"
"I... I never meet my parents so no... I don't know who my parents are so yea"
"Oh... Do you know anything about them?"
"I don't know much... I heard about them but I don't know much" They both nod then I looked at Blake to see him smiling as well. I put my paw on Blake's stomach and he smiles.

Blake POV

My tail was wagging happily.
"Right mom, dad I was gonna ask something"
"What is it?"
"I know many people here don't like demons... But can you ask everyone not to hurt Shade?... I don't want him to get hurt"
"I can protect myself Bunny"
"No I wanna protect youu"
"Yea we can tell everyone that... Not sure if everyone is gonna listen but we'll tell them"
"Thanks dad"
"No problem... We'll leave you 2 be now call us if you need anything" his parents got up and walked out of the room. I looked at Blake and he was laying his head on my chest.
"Love you Bunny~"
"Aw I love you too~" I kissed Blake and he kisses back.

Le Parents POV

"We just ask that you guys don't hurt Blake's boyfriend... He means no harm and he's nice from what Blake told us. So don't hurt him"

Most of them looked annoyed while others looked like they understand... Mm...

End of chapter