~Your time is up~

Tick tock

"It seems like your time is up... No problem... No problems here"

I got up from the seat.

"Time to get rid of all this... But keep some"

Tick tock

I got rid of the stuff I didn't need anymore. I looked at the table and saw the blood dripping down.

"Pain... It's alright... Depends on who... Heh..."

I should get moving now... No time to waste

Tick tock

Blueberry-Blake- POV

(This is Shadow Bonnie)

Geez... All of these shadows are useless...

"Boss?" I turn
"Huh?"
"Don't you think you will find another lover soon? Just asking"
"... I don't know..."
"You know... Shade likes you a lot"
"I know that... But he isn't here right now... He left this morning"
"To do?"
"Don't know... I don't know what runs through his mind... He's always been a weird one"

"So now I'm weird Blueberry?"
"! Don't call me that Shade..."
"So what? You're gonna stop me?... I dare you!" Shade turn my seat to him. He was smirking and I blushed a bit.
"Just shut up..." I turned away from him. "Where did you go this morning Shade?..."
"I when into town to buy something... Want some chips?" I saw he had a chip bag.
"Sure..." I ate some of the chips... Still wondering... About everything... Mmm... "Shade how can you still want to hang out with me after everyone I have done t-"
"I don't you not to worry about that right?... Besides I like hanging out with you" Is he lying?... No... He's never been the type to lie... But really Shade changed a bit... He used to be all sweet and outgoing... But after what happened he changed... Now he's more mysterious and flirting... Why?...

Shade POV

(Shade is Shadow Freddy)

I saw Blake looking at me so I just smiled at him. He turns away... I'll make him fall for me soon... Or maybe he already likes me... Just too shy to say...
"You like anyone Blake?" He blushed.
"Like someone!?... As if!"
"I'll be happy to be your lover... Blueberry~"
"I told you not to call me that!... Geez... And no!" He was blushing more.

"Hey boss! Someone is here to talk to you"
"Who is it?..."
"He said his name is Fawkes"
"... Then bring him in"

I stayed by Blake then a bear walked in... He's light brown... Huh...

(Ok so in this story they well be usinv the names them have in my AU so Fawkes is Toy Freddy or Fred)

"What do you need... Fawkes?..."
"I just need your help with 2 other bears"
"... And what's in it for me?..."
"Well... I heard you have Spring Bonnie right?"
"... How did you know?..."
"I just do... Well one of the bears is very close to Spring Bonnie so maybe that's something?"
"... What about this other bear?... You said 2 bears"

"Well the other one has a boyfriend... And me thinking he would do anything to get him back..."

I don't like where this is going... This Fawkes... I don't trust him... Like at all!...
"I'll think about it... Now get out of here" he left. I looked at Blake.
"So? What you gonna do?"

"He was talking about Fredbear... But he goes by Goldie now I think... Maybe that is something?... The other bear tho... I don't know about him..."
"Well... Whatever you do... I'll always be here for you Blake"

"Oh trust me... I already know that Shade..."

"That you do..." I walked away from Blake over to my room... Still... Fawkes or whatever his name is... I don't trust him... And I think I will NEVER trust him... Mmm... Maybe it's best if I just stay with Blake to make sure he will be ok... Besides... Do you really want to pissed off a demon bear?...

"No person wants that right?..."

End if chapter
Weeee first chapter is done!