~Ignoring~

Blake -Blueberry- POV

... Time to get rid if this bunny now... I was waiting in the area for Fawkes... Yet Shade is here too... I don't wanna talk to him so I'll be ignoring him... I may regret this later... But I don't want to talk to him... Not yet at least...

After a while Fawkes came... Took him long... Does it really take long to drag 2 bears? Maybe?... I don't know...
"Here they are... Now what well you do Blake?"
"... Just watch the show... That's about it"
"Ok" Fawkes left to go do his other part if this plan... Eh... Not like I'm gonna do anything... I'm just gonna let them go... I looked over to where Shade was to see that he has left... Maybe that's good? I don't know...
"Um... Blake... How do I get out of here?"
"?" I saw Fawkes... Can't even get out?... "Just come over here and I'll teleport you out" he walked over go me. "Now... You would want to relax as you're being teleported try not to move a lo- WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" I pushed Fawkes away from me.
"... A kiss?"
"What no!... I... I like someone else..." I teleported Fawkes out of here... Idiot... Whatever...

Shade POV

... Blake... Why are you ignoring me?... This must be a prank... He's very like this... Why now?... I should just go talk to him! Maybe I just need to start the conversation and then that! Yea... Yea... I walks back to Blake to see him a bit mad but blushing...

Blushing....

I walked to Blake.
"Blake?" He turned away... "Blake?..." He's not looking at me... He is... I walked away... Blake... Why... What did I do?... I did nothing... Was it that damn Fawkes?... The bitch! Ugh!

Blake -Blueberry- POV

Fade was too busy yelling at me... Boy... Why?
"Oh shut up... I got something else for you... Well Grey..." I walked over to Seth and got him and brought him over to Grey and Fade. "This bunny... I don't need him so you can have him... Grey... Or Fredbear whatever you go by now" Then I don't want to deal with them so I left them all go then I walked away... I have other things to worried about... Like Shade... Come to think of it... Where is Shade? I haven't seen him for a while now... Should I call him?... I don't know... I started to walk back to my place... Down this long ass hallway... But I felt someone push me to the wall. I looked up to see Shade... He doesn't look too happy... I blushed a bit.
"S-Shade?"
"Why have you been ignoring me...?"
"W-well... I..." I felt him tighten his grip on my wrist causing me to whimper a bit. "I don't want to make the same mistake ok! I hurt you... And I don't want to do it again..."
"I did tell you to forget about tha-"
"How can I forget?! I see you everyday Shade!! Everyday I see the pain I have caused you!... Everyday..."
"... Blake..."
"Can't you tell?... I can't forget... I see you everyday... Everyday I see you with the demon tail... And think... 'Why?... Why did I do it to you?'... Cuz I was scared of my EX... Or I just wanted to..." I saw Shade kneel down in front of me.
"Well... I forgive you Blake... You already know that... And you also know I care about you... I'm sorry that I couldn't help you with this sooner..." He put his paw on my cheek.
"You help me everyday... Or just being there for me..."
"Then how about... I be there for you... Everyday of your life?" I blushed a bit.
"Is... Is this your way of asking me out?" Is it?...
'Maybeee" I smiled a bit.
"I'll think about it... Ok?"
"Ok Blake... I'm fine with that"

End of chapter