~The Family We Want~

Have more of my drawing UwU
Derpy art style

Blake POV

"So! About that kid I was talking about before Shade" Shade blushes.
"W-what about it?"
"We can start a family!!"
"Yea I know Blake"

I sat in Shade's lap and he blushes a bit more. I smiled to him and he smiles back.
"Well... If you want a kid... Don't you have to be in heat Blake?"
"Maybe?"
". . . What?"
"I don't know Shade" I laid my head on Shade's chest. "All I want is a kid... With you" Shade wraps his arm around me.
"I know you do Blake... I know"

Shade POV

When is it mating season for bunnies?... Maybe when that happen Blake's wish can come truth... But right now that's not very possible... I looked at Blake. His ears were down.
"Hey don't be sad Blake... I'm sure we well have a kid some day"
"Y-yea! I don't need to be sad!" Blake smiles again and so did I. "W-we just have to wait... Right?"
"Yep" I kissed Blake's cheek and he smiles. "All we have to do is wait"
"Ok!"

Small time skip

"Wait... So Blake wants to have a kid?"
"How many times do I have to say it Shadow... Yes he wants a kid"
"Don't you have to wait until he's in he-"
"I know... I already told him that... Jeez... You think I don't know?"
"Sometimes"
"Hey..." Then again... Why did I come to talk to Shadow about this?... Oh right... He's my brother or something like that...

"But besides that! Question is... Do you want a kid Shade?"
"I wouldn't mind having a kid with Blake... To be honest... I'll be happy if we have one"
"Ok... Here I was thinking you only wanted a kid cuz Blake wants on"

"Yes and no"
"Huh?"

"Well... When we started dating I wanted a kid but I never brought it up because I didn't know if Blake wanted a kid... Now that I know he wants one... I'm happy"

"You're so sweet Shade"
"'Sweet'? Not even close"
"Huh... Sureee keep telling yourself that"

Fucking Shadow... Why is he always like this?? Like bruh... What?
"Why are you like this?"
"Because it's who I am... And you love me Shade"
"Love is such a strong word... I don't know if I would use that word to determine how I feel about you"

"... Ouch ok... Here I was thinking that you loved me"
"I mean... Who knows... Am I right?"

"Meh"

Blake POV

Kids are nice! But I heard they are a lot of work... Wait... When is it my mating season? Imma check!!

NEXT MONTH! What! Really? Wow... I'm happy and scared... But happy... Does the scent of heat turn on Shade? I wonder... Does it? Should I ask him? No that's gonna be weird if I ask him... But... Should I??? I don't know...

"We're going out!" That was Shadow... He must be going out with Dark. Shade walked in the room.
"My brother left me for his girlfriend"
"You would do the same thing Shade"

"Yea I know... So what you wanna do?"
"Watch TV?"
"Sure"

.

.

.

.

.

The news... Wasn't the best place to go...

End of chapter