~Shade's Game Part 1/2~

Shade POV

Great... Looks like they found us... And it's not just this asshoe... It's like a group of people... And all theses shadows really liked Blake too... But I know Blake isn't going back.
"What? You're not gonna take Blake away... You can try but you can't win"
"Oh shut up Shade... We all know you forced Blake to come here with you"
"I didn't force him at all... I ask him to come with me and he said yes"
"Like hell we will believe that!... We just want him back then we will leave"

"Fine... You can have him... If you can beat me in my game"
"A game? That's easy"
"It's a life... Or death game... You sure?"

"Life or death?... I'm not sure... I don't wanna die..." Most of them want to back down now... Good... But their word doesn't matter... The asshoe does... Besides he's the one who brought them here always... Let's see what he says.

"Fine Shade... We will play your game"
"! Are you crazy! He's gonna kill us! Shade is a half demon!"
"Meaning the stuff I gave you guys can hurt him! I knew Shade was gonna be hard to fight... That's why I gave you guys that..."

"It doesn't matter what you have... Because we will be playing on my territory"

I teleported everyone over to my chamber.
"... You have 10 mins to hide... And remember... It's life or death here... I won't hesitate to kill... Oh and Blake you well be watching from the side lines... You can see where the others are at... And you can't tell me where they are"
"Um... Ok Shade just for you to know... I'm not going anywhere Shade. I wanna stay with you!" I smiled then teleported Blake to the side room.
"Best to hide now... 10 mins in on the clock!"

Blake-Blueberry- POV

I saw them all run off in different directions. To be honest I'm not really worried about Shade he knows this place like the back of his paw. He knows all the hiding spots... No one can hide from him when he's here. Now... There was 10 people here trying to get me back... Knowing Shade he's gonna save my EX for last. To be honest I'm a bit excited to see this... This is a different side of Shade I haven't seen yet. He's always so happy and flirting around him... Really haven't seen him really pissed around me... Besides Hunter.
"Time is up" Shade teleported his axe into his paw and started to walk around.

Shade POV

It's quite here... I started to drag my axe on the floor then I heard someone breathing heavily... Already found mt first target eh? I walked over to them... They were in a corner breathing very heavily... This is gonna be easier than I thought.

(WARNING ⚠ VERY BAD GORE WRITING??? ⚠ WARNING)

"You're making this way too easy"
"Wha-" an axe straight to the neck... Didn't even have the chance to scream... Haha... Doesn't matter.

"That's one down~ 9 more to go~"

I heard someone else covering their mouth... I can tell they were gonna scream... I can hear muffled screams. I looked around... Now where can they be? In this room there isn't much hiding space... Not unless you can fit pretty much anywhere... Wait... That box seems out of place...

I smiled.

I know... I walked over to the box. Should I just open it? Or just cut right now?...

I'll cut...

I picked up my axe again... But where to cut?

Their head? Their back? Their stomach? Why not all three??? I can do all three can I!?!

Wait... I can cut down from their head... And then do the other 2 on different people... Yes... Yes! YES!

I lift up my axe and strike down. I heard a gasp then coughing. After a bit I lift my axe back up to see blood dripping from it. I open up the box to see well... A dead body... Great... 2 people are down... 8 more to go... I closed the box... To seems like no one else is in here... Good.

I walked out of the room and walked around. Listening very closely to my surroundings... There are 3 people around... And it sounds like they are in the same place... Talking to each other... I put my ear against the wall.

"I'm fucking scared... He can kill us..."
"I know!... Why did we come in the first place?"
"To get our boss back of course!"
"But Blake... He looked so happy to be here... With Shade"

"And you're right... He is happy"

I was in front of them... Me and my axe covered in blood.
"... I'm sure you all we're force to come here... But sadly... I can't let you live..." I picked up my axe. "If I let you live it well just give you another chance to come back"

"We promise we will never come back! Just let us liv-"

He took an axe to the stomach.
"I can't let you live at all... You 3... Are gonna die..."

I pulled my axe out and dropped him... The other 2 were shaking a lot.
"I'll make this quick... But you 2 can scream... All you want~"

I got my axe again and smiled... Creepy, twisted smiled... Haha...

"Stay back!" I saw one was in front of the other.
"No"

I threw my axe it hit the one in the front... It hit his forehead... The other guy didn't get hit... He's just too scared to move now. I walked over and pulled out my axe and watch thr blood drip down again.
"Good night to you too... It's such a shame honestly I kind of like you... As a friend"

But now that time is up...

I lift up the axe and stabbed him right in his heart... I heard his ribs break as I did...

5 down... 5 more to go... Hehe...

"Hehe..."

End of Part 1 of this chapter