~Pain~

"Fawkes?... Where did you go?..."

Shade POV

I was cleaning off some things... I look over at Fawkes to see him still asleep... Geez... Normally they wake up around this time... Whatever... I started to get get all the stuff ready... It has been a while never thinking I would do this to another bear... Let alone one of my cousins...

(Haha- yea ok)

... But does he even know we"re cousins?... I know Fade does... Yet they don't know I so this... Hope they don't find out...

"... Mm..." ?... Awake now...
"I see you're awake now... Fawkes..."
"!... Where the hell am I?!"
"A place..."
"What place!"
"Stop with the yelling now would you?..."
"No! I want to know where I am!"
"Oh shut up..." I don't like this yelling at all... I walked over to him... He was one a table tried up... He shouldn't be able to run away...
"Who the hell are you!?!"
"Who am I?... My name is Shade... And I already know you Fawkes... You were trying to work with Blake... But failed... He doesn't really like you"
"What?... How do you know Blake..." I walked over and looked at Fawkes...
"Bitch... He's mine..."
"... You're just like Fade..."
"Yes and no... You see... I don't kill people..." I stab his arm to hear him scream. "I can be worst..."
"S-shit..."
"Oh shut up... I don't wanna here you talk... I rather here you scream eh?"
"Y-you're fucking crazy"
"Thanks... I already know that" I looked over at the time... It's 11 at night... Alright... Good time... Good time... I looked at Fawkes to see him shaking. "Scared?"
"How would I not bed scared!" I took the knife out and stab him again.
"I said to stop yelling... Didn't I?" He was shaking still... But he's quite now... Good... "Now... Why did you try to kiss Blake?"
"... Why do you wanna know..."
"Tell me now... Or you lose a finger"
"... I was thinking maybe we can work together..."
"Too bad boy... He already has a demon bear with him... And that's me!" I cut his cheek, "... You can 'try' to take Blake... But I'll always be there... Also it seems to me... Another bunny likes you"
"... Bapp..." What kind of name is Bapp?

(IDK too even tho I named him that 😂)

"Can you let me go now?..."
"If I do... It's no fun... I have to make sure you NEVER try to take Blake again..."
"L-look! I wouldn't do it ok!"
"... I don't know if to trust you..."

Time skip cuz I have to charge my phone UUUGGHHH

Still Shade POV

Great... Now blood is everywhere... And I just cleaned this place!

I looked at the time... 3 am... I picked up Fawkes and teleported back to the pizzeria and drop him in a room
"Leave Blake alone..." I teleport and clean up all the blood... Then I teleported back to my room and got myself cleaned up... "Ugh..." I laid down in bed and soon fell asleep.

End of chapter