~Moving On~

I have been working on an animation meme all today I don't know when it's going to be finished but this is good
Even though I suck at animating...

ON WITH THE STORY

Shade POV

We started to pack our stuff... We're leaving at midnight and that's gonna be in 2 hours...

(Kinda the same here?)

We can finally leave this place and move on... Maybe even start a family at some point... I looked over at Blake to see him... Struggling.... I would help... But it's cute to see him struggle
"CLOSE YOU STUPID BAGGGG!" I laughed a bit, "SShhaaddee! Help mmee!"
"Fine fine" I got up and walked over to Blake, "well... First of all you have to much stuff in here... Here you can put some stuff in my bag"
"You're not taking anymore stuff?"
"Don't need to" I took some stuff out of Blake's bag and put then in my bad. "Besides... The most important thing to me is standing besides me" Blake looked confused then he blushed.
"Shut up"
"Nah" I patted Blake's head and smiled. He smiled back.
"Wait... Question"
"Yes?"
"Where are we going?"
"Oh! To a near by town... It's not close but it's not far too... Let's just say... When I left for a bit I found the town and started to work there to buy the house..."
"You never told me this"
"Well... This was a few years ago... And I still do have my job at the town... I just work at night"
"... No wonder at midnight when I wake up you're not there!"
"Yea... Sorry I never told you Blake... I wanted it to be a surprised when we finally left this place" I saw Blake hug me and I hugged back.
"It's ok what do you work at?"
"... A small Cafe"
"R-really! Do you think you can take me there sometime Shade!"
"Sure"

Time skip to Midnight

And Blake-Blueberry- POV

I was fall asleep then I felt someone shake me.
"Huh?..." I saw it was Shade
"It's time... Let's go... Shadow and Dark are waiting outside" oh right!
"O-ok" I got up and grad my bag and Shade got his as well as his jacket and we make our way outside... Good thing we didn't wake anyone up.
"You all have everything?" Shade ask Shadow and Dark. They both nodded. "Oh right... One last thing... Do you think we should burn down the rooms? So no one can get our stuff we left... You know some people are gonna try and look for us... Well maybe Blake more" I was still half asleep... But I heard everything.
"I think we should Shade"
"Yea same here"
"Alright... Blaze" a small fire dog? Appeared on Shade's shoulder. "Go... And you know where to meet up" Blaze nodded then left. "Let's go!"

Before we knew it our old rooms where on fire. Shade lead us to the woods and we ended up staying by a lake waiting for Blaze. I got cold and started to shake. Shade looked at me and put his jacket around me.
"?..." I looked at him.
"You're tried... Get some sleep... I'll carry you to our new home"
"O-ok" before I knew it I fell asleep.

Shade POV

I held onto Blake as he slept. I looked over at Shadow to see him holding Dark... Guess she's tried too. I smirked to Shadow and he gave me the "shut the fuck up or I'll kill you face" so I looked away.

A few minutes then Blaze came.
"Alright Shadow let's go"
"Ok" I ask Blaze if he can carry the bags and he nodded.

(Ok so Blaze is like Shade's familiar or pet. Blaze can't talk and he's a fire Spirit most of the time he's shaped as a dog but can be the size of a human or in this story furry. He can control his Flames to depending on who... This will be explain more in the story)

I carried Blake and Shadow carried Dark. Blaze carrying the bag and we made our way to the new house. I looked at Shadow to see him smiling at Dark while she's asleep... They would be cute together... Let's just hope Shadow tells her soon... Or he may lose her.

Meanwhile... With the shadows

No one POV

"Where are they!"
"Where's the boss Blake!"
"They can't be died!"
"We must fine them!"

"... Oh Shade... You don't give up... You are gonna find you... And take back our 'boss'... Now... EVERYONE!" They all looked over to Blake's EX. "It looks like Shade has kidnapped our boss! As well as his twin and Dark! He's a traitor and he will pay for this! When we find him... We well kill him! And take back our boss!"

"Yes! Kill Shade! Get the boss back!" They all screamed... Not knowing what really happened.

"Hehe... I'm gonna find you Blake... And you're never gonna leave again... And I'll kill Shade too..." Blake's EX started to laugh to himself as everyone else was yelling and screaming.

End of chapter