~You sure?~

I have been drawing all day....

Shade POV

Wait... Hold up... Did I hear him right? He wants to help me torture people?
Bish what?
"What?..."
"I said... I wanna help!"
"But why?... I thought you hated stuff like this"
"I hate it when it's happening to someone I care about"

I guess that makes senses??? I sighed.
"You know... You can get caught whenever and be put in jail..."
"Yea I know that..." I saw Blake's ears go down.
"But... We can still make it work out"
"Really! How!"

"... You just don't kidnap anyone... You can help me with the torturing or whatever... But you well not kidnap the person got it?" He nods.
"Wait... What if I just want to torture the person?" Blake sat in my lap causing me to blush a bit.
"I-I'll get them for you... Besides... I don't want you to be put in jail... So you should be careful"
"Says you... Your eye twitches a lot when you're mad"
"I can't control it ok? It's just how I am... But you have to be careful... You can't go telling people"
"I know that... Does anyone else know you do this?"
"Only Shadow... And Dark maybe? And now you"
"When did it start happening Shade?"

"... Well... A bit after I became this demon bear... I found myself really hating people who talked to you... And somehow always started to imagine myself hurting them... And soon the imaginations came true... I found myself hurting ones who were mean to you, tried to date you for the power only, or just people who liked you as a boyfriend..." My ear lowers. "Y-you may have had a better lover then me if I didn't do all that"
"Shut up!"
"Huh?"
"Shut up Shade! You're the lover I want! No one else! You're my one and only!" Blake put his paws on my cheeks and smiles. I smiled back a bit.

Blake-Blueberry- POV

And then I remember I was sitting in Shade's lap... I blushed and got up. Shade looked confused.
"I-I was sitting in your lapp"
"Yea... So? Nothing is wrong with it"
"But that's where your... Thingy isss" I covered my face blushing. Shade blushed.
"Yea! But when you say it like that it sounds a bit wrong... I mean... If you want the 'thingy' you can have it~"

"N-no! N-not ready f-for that y-yet"
"Hehe ok ok" Shade got up and he hugged me. I was blushing but I hugged back. "You're too cute Blake"
"I'm not cute"
"Yes you are cute... Blueberry~" I squeal a bit while blushing.

Ah! Shade's gonna kill me! Why am I always like this around him? Skdjdidjrifirnrr

Shade POV

I think I broke him...

End of chapter