~ Guilt~

Blake -Blueberry- POV

I don't want to talk or see him right now... I just can't... Like after all that... Why does he still wanna be around me?... Why...

But it wasn't my fault... They force me to do it... I didn't want too...

Wee Flashback still Blake's POV

"You're Blake right?"
"?" I turn to see a bear... A quite tall bear. "Yea I'm Blake... You must be the new guy... Um what's your name?"
"Yea I'm new and my name is Shade"
"Great! Wait... Didn't 2 bears come here?"
"Yea my twin... He's not here today... Still packing"
"Oh it's ok! I'm here if you ever wanna talk ok?"
"Ok!"

He used to be so kind... So sweet... But than...

I walked into my office to see my boyfriend there...

Well... EX now...

"? What are you doing in here?"
"? Oh! Sorry babe... I was looking for you and found theses papers here... About demons?"
"Oh! I was just studying them..."
"Yea... But you also wrote down this 'How to make a demon' ... You're planning to make a demon army?"
"E-eh? What?! No! Besides... I don't even know if it well work..."
"That's why I'm here to help you Blake!"
"Huh?..."
"Follow me!"

I wish I didn't follow him...

We walked to a room and then I saw Shade tried up.
"! What's this all about! Why is Shade here?!"
"So you do know this new guy..."
"Well yea! I met him the first day he got here"
"... He has been on my nerves... Always acting so nice... Helping everyone out... What if... He was a monster? Like a demon..."

"W-what are you getting at?..."
"I'm saying Blake... Why don't you test your demon making on Shade!"
"W-what! No I'm not doing it!"
"Oh you will... And if you don't... I'll tell everyone you're a weak and useless leader..."

"!......"

"So just do it..."

I walked over to Shade... I can see him shaking... I don't want too... But I don't want everyone to hate me...
"I'm sorry Shade..."

End of Flashback still Blake's POV

And with that... I started my experiments on Shade... I couldn't stop because... Well... My EX was always there... Everytime I did them... Shade would be in pain... I didn't want to do anything... But it was too late...

Small flashback

I walked back into the room where Shade was then I saw a demon tail...
"W-what..." H-he's part demon now... N-no... I can't have my boyfriend see him!... I when over to face and untried him and took the bandana off of him... His eyes were different too... One was yellow and the other was orange...
"S-Shade?..." He looked at me... I'm so sorry... "I'm sor-"

"Blake! Where are you!?!" Without saying anything Shade got up and left...
"I'm sorry..."

End of that flashback

Then after that I ended that relationship... I didn't want to be around him... He force me to hurt someone I cared about... I don't want that to happen again... No... It just can't... Why can't I just move on?...

End of chapter

Yeaaa all Blake's POV but whatever!