~Hang out?~

Blake-Blueberry- POV

Uugghh morning suck... Is Shade awake?... Mmm

I got up from bed and got dressed. I made my way to Shade's room and knocked... No answer...
"Shade?... I'm coming in" I open the door to see Shade still asleep. Aw cute I closed the door and walked over to Shade. He's so cute when he's asleep... I noticed blood on his paw... ? Blood... What happened... I got worried but I didn't want to wake him up... I'll wait until he wakes up... But what can I do while he's asleep?

After some intense thinking

Imma look around his room! To see what kind of stuff he has and to see what he's into! I hope he wouldn't be mad... Eeehhhhhhh... But first... Imma take one of his shirts! AND WEAR IT!

I walked over to Shade's dresser and got the first shirt I could find and put it on. Alrighty!

I started to look around a bit... So guess Shade likes dark stuff... I looked over at Shade to see him still asleep... Now I can see it... He does sometimes sound like he's threatened someone when he talks... But only to some people... Not everyone...

I saw his ear twitch... Oh shit...
"Mmm..." He got up and rub his eyes... When tho they are all white... He doesn't like showing his pupils... "?... Blake?... What are you doing here?..."
"I came here to see if you were awake... But you were asleep... And I looked around you're room..." I started to shake a bit... Please don't be mad...
"... Ok... You don't have to shake Blake... I'm not mad"
"O-ok.."
"I see you took one of my shirts"
"? O-oh yea... You want it bac-"
"No keep it... It looks very cute one you... Maybe because it's too big on you" I blushed
"Oh shut up..." I looked away from Shade blushing still.
"Alright alright... Um.. Do you mind leaving the room while I change... I mean... I don't mind you being in here~"
"! N-no I'll go... And thanks... For the shirt..."
"No problem" I walked out of Shade's room blushing still... Why does he make he blush so much!

Shade POV

He's too cute.
I got changed and walked out of my room to see Blake standing there.
"Hi Blueberry~" he blushes
"H-hi Shade" I smirk and hugged him. He hugs back.
"So... Have you had breakfast yet?"
"No"
"Then let's go eat Blake!"
"O-ok" I grabbed onto Blake's paw and walked to the kitchen... I looked around to see some shadows in here... I saw them all looked over at Blake when we walked in... I gave them a small growl then they turned away.
"Hey Shade it's fine... Let's just get something to eat then we can go"
"... Ok" I keep Blake close to me as we walked to the refrigerator... Everyone can already guess that him and I are together... Meaning they are gonna try to get to Blake.. Cuz they know that well piss me off... And it will... I'm not gonna let anyone hurt Blake... Not while I'm here... "So... What do you want?"
"... Waffles!"
"Ok than"

No one is gonna hurt him... I'll protect him...

"Here you go" we are now sitting at a table and Blake started to eat his waffles. I got myself a breakfast sandwich. "So... Wanna hang out today Blueberry?" He blushes.
"Sure!"

Heh...

End of chapter