~Ah shi!-~

Shade POV

I was sitting down in my bed reading a book. What should I do today?... Mmm... Then I saw Blake walk in.
"Could have knocked?"
"You never knock when you walk in my room... So how does it feel?"
"I mean yes I do... And how it feels?" I just shrugged. Then Blake sat down next to me. "You ok?"
"Yea... Just bored... You wanna hang out today?"
"Here I was thinking you hated me~" he blushed.
"I don't hate you... Just sometimes you get me mad"
"Heh well I'm glad you don't hate me... Blueberry~"
"Ssttoopp with that name!"
"Aw come on! It's your real name... Isn't it?"
"Yes... But I don't want others to know... So far only you know... So don't tell anyone else!"
"Ok I will not tell"
"Thanks..."
"No problem!" I picked up Blake and he blushes more.
"Shade! Put me down!"
"Nahh" I teleport to Blake's room. "So what you wanna do?"
"... W-well I was gonna ask you if you wanted to walk around the place with me"
"Sure" I put Blake down. "You wanna go now?" He nods and we walked out of his room. We walked out of the hotel, house thing

(IDK-)

"So just walk around and talk?"
"Yea"
"Ok... Also if you don't mind..." I grad Blake's paw and hold it. He blushed but he didn't move this paw away... I think he likes it. "Let's go!"
"O-ok"

Blueberry-Blake- POV

H-he holding my paw...

SKALWIEURHBROS8W7EEGBSOSOAKWBFOF

W-why don't I just move my paw away? Aahhh! But I don't wanna! I wanna keep holding his paw!... But others well think we're dating...

DLDOSJE8EV33882B3O2O2N2IR8RHD9WNT9E

"You ok? You know you can tell me to let you go"
"N-no it's fine!!"
"If you say so" we walked. "What do you think about that Fawkes?..."
"I don't know still... I mean Spring Bonnie does wanna see Fredbear.... But I also don't want to keep Spring Bonnie... I think I should just do it to let Spring Bonnie go..."
"Aahh ok that's good Blake... Do whatever you want"
"Yea..."

"THEY ARE HOLDING PAWS!! SKSNFIR"

"I-I wanna go home now Shade..."
"Alright" Shade teleported again. "We can get something to eat from the kitchen"
"Yea we can"
"Right!... ? Why is the door close?... Eh"
"Yea you're right Shade... It's never close"
"It's probably nothing!" Shade open the door and then water was dumpped on him.

All I saw was three shadows in there and they all looked scared
"Ah shit! Shade we didn't mean it!!"

But it's just water right?... Wait... If they looked scared... Which means...

Shade fell to the ground screaming in pain.
"You idiots!! I thought I said no more holy water!!"
"How were we supposed to know that Shade was gonna be there"
"It was just a prank dude!!"

PRANK!?! THEY COULD HAVE KILLED SHADE! Damn I pissed off at them! But I gonna help Shade!

"Shade" I ran to him. He was breathing heavy.

(Shade is a demon bear that's why the holy water hurts him a lot)

"Don't just stand there! Help me out... And whatever you do don't touch his tail"

After a bit we were able to bring Shade up to his room... He was still breathing heavy...
"Shade... Don't leave me..."
"D-don't worry... J-just.... You see that l-lotion bottle on my d-dresser?.."
"Yes!"
"G-get it... That l-lotion helps me... W-when stuff like this h-happens..."

I got the lotion and started to help Shade.
"S-shade... You have b-burns m-marks on your t-tail too..." He's demon tail is very the sensitive he doesn't let anyone touch it.
"I-it's fine... I trust you B-Blake..."
"Ok..." The moment I touch his tail he blushed... But I did what had to do...

After all that Shade fell asleep...

Those three shadows are gonna pay for this... But how?...

End of chapter

Holy water idea was from a RP with my friend!... He knows who he is