~...~

Shade POV

Yet again another day at work I don't mind it... As long as Blake is ok I'm alright. I walked back into the kitchen to get more plates and I noticed Blake drinking some water. He looks over at me and I just smirk making him blush then I left.

Blake-Blueberry- POV

My god...
"You're always blushing around Shade aren't ya Blake?"
"Huh? Well yea Melody... He's my boyfriend"
"Anyways... How did you two meet?" Ah shit-
"W-well... I-I... I'm not good at explaining things... You may want to ask Shade about that and not me haha..."
"Oh ok... Maybe I'll ask him sometime" she looked over at the clock. "It's almost lunch time" oh right... The place closes for about 30 mins so we can eat... Something weird but ok... I wonder if Shade's gonna like what I brought today... He said to bring whatever... So yea... Mmm "just be careful with Hunter"
"M?"
"He's gonna try something when Shade isn't around you..."
"I'm sure I'm going to be fine... Besides Shade has always had the intention of showing up at the right time" I don't know why that is... But it always happen for some reason.
"Oh ok"

Time skip

And Shade POV

I was sitting besides Blake eating *insert some random food because I'm too tired to think of something right now* not bad. I looked over at Blake... He seems to be thinking of something.
"What you thinking of Blake?"
"Huh? Oh nothing important... Just about us... Say we have the day off tomorrow right?"
"Yep... Why you asking?"
"Just wanted to know"
"Ok?.. Anyways you want anything to drink?"
"Um... Some milk I guess"
"Ok" I got up and walked over to the kitchen to see Sky and Melody in here... I don't talk much to Sky she's a bit scared of me... I mean I can see why.
"Oh hey Shade!" Melody said while Sky waved.
"Hi"
"What you here for?"
"Just getting some drinks for me and Blake"
"Say... How did you 2 meet? I ask Blake earlier and he said it would be best to ask you" right... How we meet isn't very... Lovely... Hehe...
"Well... I met him the first day I moved into the area where we used to live at... But at that time he was dating someone else... Let's just say a lot has happen since that but it's all water under the Bridge..." I mumbled, "at least most of it..."
"What was that? I couldn't hear you"
"Nothing anyways see ya soon" I walked out of the kitchen.

Blake-Blueberry- POV

Shade just left to go get some drinks... Ok I looked around to see no one else... Well at least I hope so... I saw Hunter sitting at a table near me... Was he there the whole time?... No wait... When Shade was here he was sitting farther away... Meaning he moved when Shade left... Ah fuck what do I do now?... I don't know how to protect myself... I can't even fight... Maybe I should have ask Shade to teach me first... Ahhh... Why do I always get myself into these types of situations?
"Hey there cutie" ah fuck... I looked up at Hunter.
"How many time do I have to tell you... I'm taken..."
"So? You can always have someone on the side"
"I'm not a fucking cheater"
"But what if Shade is huh?"
"Ha... Don't make me laugh... I know Shade doesn't like talking to many people always" besides... Shade us always by my side... And when he is not he's normally in our room reading a book for somewhere around the house reading a book... Say for someone who likes hurting people he really likes reading too.
"He can just be acting you know" I sighed then I got up.
"Look... You don't know Shade at all... So stop telling me lies about him... What you're saying isn't  true at all"
"You never know... He can be playing with you"

"No... Because if Shade was playing with me... I would have noticed that... Now... Leave me the fuck alo-"

Before I could finish Hunter fucking kissed me. And when he did that I noticed Shade at the door.

End of chapter
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ヾノ。ÒㅅÓ)ノシ