~His parents~

Blake POV

"We're here Blake"
"Ok y/n! Come on Shade let's go!"
"Ok"
"I'll take care of your guys' stuff alright?... You want them in your room right Blake?"
"Yep! That's good y/n!" I walked out of the car with Shade and we walk over to the door. "I'm so excited! And tried..."
"Hehe I can tell Blake... You want me to carry you?"
"No no it's fine!"
"If you say so"

I knocked on the door.
"Coming!" That's my mom! "Hello?" She opens the door.
"Mom! It's me Blake!"
"Blake?.."
"Yea!"
"My boy!" She hugs me so I hugged back. "We missed you so much!"
"I missed you guys too... But I'm here now to visit!"
"Im so happy you didn't forget about us"
"Why would I? You guys were always here for me... Oh! Also I have someone for you to meet!" I grab Shade's law and walked to my mom. "This is my boyfriend! Shade!"

"Hi ma'am I'm Shade"
"No need to call me ma'am and it's very nice to meet you... I can tell you make my son happy right?"
"Heh I hope I do"
"Shade come on you know you make me happy"
"Just making sure... Bunny"
"B-bunny?" I started to blush.
"Yea Bunny... It's your nickname"
"What happen to blueberry???"
"I can still call you that if you want me too"

"Alright boys... Blake how about you go see your dad alright?"
"Yea! Come on Shade let's go"
"Ok"

I walked inside and Shade followed me.

Shade POV

I feel... A bit out of place here... But Blake seems happy so it should be fine...

Also what is that smell?... Doesn't Blake smell that?... Meh probably nothing.

"Dad!" Blake ran to someone and hugged them.
"Blake my son! You're here"
"Yea I'm visiting!"
"Did you say hi to your mother?"
"Yea she was the first person I saw here! Well... Besides Y/n... Anyways I want you to meet Shade!" Blake looked over at me so I walked over.
"Hi I'm Shade... And I'm Blake's boyfriend"
"Is that so?"
"Yes sir" ... This smell... It's so strong...

"?... Shade you ok?" Blake walked over to me.
"... I feel like I'm going to past out..."
"Shade! What's wrong?!?"

I could only hear faint talking now... What is that damn smell... It hurts and smells very bad... How can they not smell it?...

Blake POV

"Shade! Can you hear him??" He doesn't seem to hear me...

"Blake is he ok?"
"I-I don't know dad... This never happen... Shade..." I heard walking and talking mom was with someone.

"It's a demon!" Someone yelled... Demon... Demon! Right! I forgot my parents had religious candles.

"Mom dad! It's the candles you guys have lit! Shade is part demon and this type of stuff hurt him! Please put out all the candles and I swear Shade isn't mean! He's really nice and please put out those candles!" They nod and set people to take down the candles... I could I forget about that... I should have told Shade to wait outside... But I didn't think about that... I'm an idiot...

"There Blake all the candles are out"

"T-thanks..."
"So... He's part demon?"

"Half demon... Religious stuff make Shade be in a lot of pain... Holy water causes the most pain for him... This is why I have no religious things on me... So he can be protected... So I don't hurt him"

"What is Shade like?"
"Well mom... He's very caring... He protects me and always makes me happy... I love being around Shade... He never fails to being a smile to my face"
"That's good"

I saw Shade's ear twitch and he slowly wakes up.
"Shade!" I hugged him with my tail wagging. "I'm happy you're ok! How are you feeling?"
"Dizzy..."
"Shade I'm so sorry! I should have told you to wait outside"

"No it's fine... I should have told you when I smell something weird... Well weird to me..."
"It's ok..." I felt Shade hug back so I smiled.

I know some people in this house... Don't really like demons... They may try to hurt Shade... No...

This time it's my turn to protect Shade.

End of chapter