~Shade?...~

Blake-Blueberry- POV

Shade was still hugging me... Whenever things like this happen his tone of voice changes... It that good?... Mmm... And he said he well kill or hurt someone... Has Shade killed people before?...

"Blake? You ok?" Shade looked at me... He seemed worried.
"Y-yea just thinking" has he?... If I ask him will I be next?... I started to shake and that's when Shade hugged me more.
"What's wrong?..."
"S-shade... Have you ever... Hurt someone?..."
"!... U-um... Why?"
"Because... When you get mad you always somehow threatened to hurt someone... And you only get like that whenever someone is trying to do something with me" I looked up at Shade... He looked sad...
"I-I... I... Yes..."
"... Why?"
"Because... It pisses me off when people do those things to you!... Like... I don't want to lose you... I want you to stay with me... Yet I know things may noy good well... But still" Shade hugged me tighter I jumped a bit when he did. "... Yes I have hurt people... A lot... But only the ones who where mean to you... Or ones you try to take you away..." I saw Shade's ear go down when he was done talking then he let's me go.
"Shade?..."
"I have been like this for a while now... It started off when I got to know you... I got mad whenever people would take you away while we were talking... Especially your EX... He would always come over when I was gonna tell you I like you more as a friend... He always ruined it... And when he got me... I would say I was a bit scared... Then I heard your voice... He was blackmailing you..."
"I-I didn't w-want t-"
"I know you didn't want to... I know you didn't want to hurt me" he turns over to me then he walks over to me. "And I don't want people to hurt you... I guess you can say I'm a bit of a yandere eh?... But I'm like the cousin who goes killing everyone who stares at his fox... No no no I'm not like that"

(Geez I wonder who he is talking about)

"Then... What to you do Shade?"

Shade POV

Ah shit... How to I explain this?... I hurt them and tell them to back off?
I torture them?
I make sure they back off or they well get hurt more?

Dodbdidbdifbf wait... All of them!
"IhurtthemandtellthemtobackoffItorturethemImakesuretheybackoffortheywellgethurtmore"
"Huh?... Wait?"
"... To pretty much sums it up I hurt them... And tell them to back off and if they don't back off they get hurt more..."
"So... Like torturing people"

Ah shit HE'S ON TO ME!
"Yes???"
"Are you hiding something Shade"
"No???"

"Yea! He tortures people!"
"! SHADOW WHAT THE HELL!!"
"I'm trying to help you out brother! You were gonna tell him always!"
"I mean yea! But I was waiting for the right time you idiot!"
"I'm sorry dear brother of mine... But I'm not a mirror" how... Dare hee!!
"Shadow! How dare yo-" he left "fkdkfkfjfidjdj" oh shit right Blake...

I turn to Blake to see him looking at the ground...
"Blake?..." I saw a tear run down his cheek. "! B-Blake!"
"You idiot... Is this the reason why you were gone that night?... The night after Fawkes tried to kiss me..."
"... Yes..." My ear lowers
"And even more! Some nights I would go to your room because of my stupid EX! But you where never there! The nights I needed you Shade!"
"! I-I'm sorry..."
"An 'I'm sorry' can't fix that Shade..."

I walked over to Blake and wiped away his tears... With my ear still down.
"I'm so sorry... I didn't realize until now..." I lift up Blake's head so he can look at me. "I'll try and change ok?"
"No..."
"? Why?"
"Because I want to help you torture people!"

Wait... What?....

End of chapter

Hahahaha
They are all crazy LOL