~Falling~

Shade POV

I looked at Blake to see him asleep. I smiled and laid him down in his bed but he grads my paw.
"Huh?"
"Don't go... Please?"
"Heh fine I'll stay here with you" he smiled and I laid down by Blake and hugged him. He hugs back then he falls asleep again. I smiled and soon fell asleep too.

Le time skip to morning

Still Shade POV

My ear twitch and I got up.
"Mm... What time is it?.." I looked at the time to see it's 11... Fuck!
"I see you're awake now Shade"
"?" I turn to see Blake. "Yea... How long where you awake for?"
"2 hours"
"Why didn't you wake me up?"
"I tried" Blake sat down by me, "you just didn't want up"
"Mmm... Ok" I rub my head and looked at Blake. He was smiling so I smiled back. "Anyways... Got any plans for today?"
"Not really... But later today Imma make an announcement speech thing... And I was wondering if you wanted to stand besides me" Blake was blushing.
"Of course! I would love too"
"Yay! Also we should go eat breakfast"
"Ok... Let me just get ready ok?"
"Ok"

I got up and started to get ready then walked to the kitchen with Blake... But something seems off... Some people were smirking at us... While others were normal... What's going on?

Blake POV

I looked at Shade and noticed he was on his guard.
"Shade? You ok?"
"Yea... I'm fine... Just... Mm..."
"Oh ok?"

We got our food then we walked outside to meet up with Shadow and Dark.

"So how is your guys' relationship going?"
"Pretty good... Shade has been always by my side" I looked at Shade and smiled. He looks back but was drinking his coffee.
"It seem to me he loves coffee"
"Yes... But I love Blake more" I blushed
"S-so! How about you Dark and Shadow... Yall dating yet?" They blushes "I take that as a yes"
"I take that as a yes too Blake"
"Oh shut up! Both of you! Besides... I bet Shade has ready tried to rape Blake"
"Nope I have not!... Also" Shade looks at me, "you're a bottom?~" I blushed.
"S-shut up!"
"Hehe who knew the boss is a bottom"
"I did"
"! D-dark shhh!"
"I mean you are Blake... After all your EX did try to rape you before" now Shade's gonna be mad
"So he did huh?"
"... You don't remember that night I came to your room crying Shade?"
"Oh... That night"
"Yea... Anyways... I have to go give that announcement now... Come of Shade" he nods.

Another time skip

This time No One POV

Blake was standing on his balcony with Shade right next to me.
"I'm so nervous..." Blake said as his paws were shaking.
"You well be fine Blake... I'm right here with you" Shade then smiles to Blake.
"T-thanks" Blake looked down at the people who were all there. He sighs.

"As you all know... I have told other no more holy water... But now I must tell everyone... You all know Shade here is allergic to the holy water... It causing burn marks on him. So for here and out no more holy water! If you're found with holy water under any circumstance you well be send to the jail cells! Now... You also may have noticed that well... Um... Me and Shade are da-"

"Dating my ass!" Before Blake or Shade and turn around a figure has pushed Blake off of the balcony.
"! Blake!!" Screamed Shade then he turns "I'll fucking kill you... You bitch"

Everyone was in panic as Blake was falling.

Blake was screaming too.

Then Shade has jump off too in the desperation to save the one he loves.

End of chapter
>:333