~Flirty Bear~

Shade POV

We walked into the house... It was about 12:30 now...
"I'm fucking tried"
"Same here Shadow... Blaze leave the bags here... We well get them later... We should go to bed now"
"Ok... Where is our room?"
"Down stairs"
"Ok" Shadow walked off with Dark and I walked upstairs holding Blake as Blaze follows.
"Get some sleep to Blaze" I said as I laid Blake down in bed. Blaze got onto the bed when into his dog form and laid. I smiled and laid down too. I wrap my arms around Blake's waist and held him close to me as I soon fell asleep.

Time skip to the morning

And Blake-Blueberry- POV

My ear twitch and I woke up.
"Mm?..." Oh right... We are in a new house. I tried to get up but I saw Shade was hugging me. I blushed and laid back down... I really have to go to the bathroom. "S-Shade can you let me go... I-I have to use the bathroom" Shade open one eye then he lets go of me.
"The bathroom is down the hall"
"Thanks" I got up and left to the bathroom.

I soon walked back to the room to see Shade up.
"I'm sorry if I woke you up Shade"
"? Nah it's ok... Besides... I got to look at your ass when you left~" I blushed.
"Pervent"
"Nah... I'm just extremely flirty"
"Sure you areee" Shade got up and he walked over to me. I blushed as he went down to my height. He only smirks and I blushed more.
"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?" I blushed more.
"S-Shade!" Shade then kissed my cheek causing me to blush more.
"Aww you're so cute when you blush~" I blushed more.
"I-I..." I covered my face.
"Embarrassed?~" I nodded my head then I felt Shade move my paws from my face. He smiles at me and I smiled back blushing.
"You're mine~" I felt Shade put his paws on my back as me brought me into a kiss. I blushed more but kisses back as my tail started to wag. "Heh~"
"And you're mine Shade"
"That I am... And no one is gonna take me away... And no one is gonna take you away"
"Hehehe"

Shade POV

My tail wagged as I heard Blake giggle. I can just tell he's happy here and I'm glad he is. I looked over at the time... Shit...
"Shit! I start work in an hour! I was too busy flirting with you"
"CAN YOU TAKE ME TO WHERE YOU WORK SHADE?!?!" Ok I wasn't expecting that
"? Um... Sure but we have to get ready... And... The place doesn't open until 2 hours... So... I'll just tell everyone you're with me"
"... Do you think I can work there with you?"
"Eh-?" Shit don't imagine him in the butler suit or maid dress. Don't imagine him in the butler suit or maid dress... Don't imagine him in the butler suit or maid dress... Don't imagine him in the butler suit or maid dress...
Don't imagine him in the butler suit or maid dress... Don't imagine him in the butler suit or maid dress...

Too fucking late...

"Um... Maybe?... But you have to wear a uniform it's either the maid dress or the butler suit... I think you would look cute in both~" Blake blushed
"S-shut up... And I'm fine with a butler suit" wwhhyy! Wait... Good! At least people... Wait no they still gonna stare...
"Only if you want to Blake"
"I do! I wanna work with you!"
"Ok... Then let's get ready"
"Ok!"

End of chapter