~It's time~

Lemons yes it's been some time sense my last one

So this chapter well have Sexual parts if you no like don't read

Shade POV

I was playing on the bed with Blake thinking. I looked over at Blake to see him blushing.
"Blake you ok?"
"Y-yea I'm good"
"You sure?"
"Y-yea" mmm... Something is off. I sat up on the bed.
"You sure Blake?" I saw him nod and I looked at Blake. He was blushing. "I'm going to go shower"
"Ok"

"Care to join me?~" he blushes more.
"A-ah... Sure" I smiled and walked over to the shower with Blake. He was blushing so I smirk a bit. And got some towels and walked in the bathroom with Blake.

Blake-Blueberry- POV

Why do I blush a lot around Shade? Wwhhyy? I saw Shade getting undress so I blushed more. Aaahhhh.
"Aw come on Blake you know you have to too~"
"I-I know"
"You want me to help you?~"
"N-no I can do it m-myself" I started to get undressed blushing a lot too. I looked at Shade to see him smirking a bit I was still blushing.

Shade turn on the water and now he's naked... Aaahhhhh I was blushing a lot still.
"You're so cute Blake~"
"N-no"
"Yes"
"N-no" Shade picked me up.
"Yes you are~" Shade walked into the shower and he put me down. He smiles at me and I smiled back blushing.

"... Hey Shade can I ask you something?"
"Sure"

Our fur was now covered in shampoo.
"W-what if I told you w-we can fuck?"
"Well... I'll ask you if you're sure about it... Why?"
"Because... I ready for that... And I wanted to ask if we can... B-but it's ok if you don't"
"Blake you should already know my answer... It's gonna be a yes~" I blushed more. "But we can wait after our shower ok?"
"O-ok"

Le time skip cuz ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Still Blake POV

We were drying our fur and brushing it down too. I was done I was gonna get changed into my pajamas but Shade pinned me down to the bed. I blushed.
"S-shade?"
"Aw... Don't tell me you forgot~" what?... Oh-
"I-I may have?"
"Last time... Are you sure?"
"Y-yea"
"Ok~"

Shade started to kiss me and I kissed back blushing a lot... I blush too much. I felt Shade put his tongue into my mouth causing me a moan into the kiss.

Shade POV

Like music to my ears... Well ear. I took Blake's towel off. I felt him shake a bit... He's so sensitive~ I pulled away from the kiss.
"If I'm doing too much you can always tell me Blake... Or should I call you Blueberry~"
"I-it's fine... A-and Blueberry is fine... I guess"
"Ok~"

I started to kiss and lick Blake's neck. He moans quietly as I do this guess I found his sweet spot already. I bite down on his sweet spot causing him to whimper and moan.
"S-Shade"
"Aw you're already pretty hard~"
"S-shut up! It's my first time!"
"I know I know... Perhaps I should stop with the teasing"
"Y-you were teasing me?!"
"A bit~" Blake was blushing still... I wonder what is gonna be his reaction...

Without saying anything to Blake I went down and licked his dick.
"!! S-Shad-" I cut him off by sucking on his dick. "S-Shade" Blake moan louder. My tail wagged a bit.

Then I felt Blake cum. I gulp it all down and got up.
"That was fast"
"S-shut up"

Blake-Blueberry- POV

I was a blushing mess. I saw Shade take off his towel... Am I gonna die now????

Shade picked me up a bit then he laid me down on my back.
"S-so... What now S-Shade?"
"Heh~" aaaahhhhh

Imma get fucked... Hard?

Shade put my arms around his neck.
"You ready?"
"Y-yes"
"Ok"

Shade started to pull himself in me.
"!!" I gripped on his back fur whimpering.
"I know it hurts Blake" I felt like I'm gonna cry. Shade licked my cheek as he was still pushing in. Some tears started to run down mt face and Shade stop. "It's ok Blake" he licks like cheek again.
"I-I know... I-it just hurts"
"I know it does... Besides I'm in... Just tell me when you're ready ok?"
"O-ok"

Shade continued to lick my cheek... It hurts but also feels good... Why is that?"
"I-I'm ready"
"Ok"

Shade pulled out and slowing started to push in and out of me. I gripped onto Shade's fur again. Panting, whimpering, and moaning... Mostly moaning.

"S-shade~..."
"You like it?~"
"Mmm~~"
"Hehe... Damn you're so tight too~"

"I-I want moree"
"More you say?"
"Yess~"
"Ok"

Shade POV

I started to thrust harder into Blake. He moans out louder then I started to ho faster too... Which made him moan more.
"S-shade~" I kept thrusting then I looked at Blake to see him blushing a dark purple/blue. I smirked and just keep on thrusting.

"Please... More~" I felt Blake's dick twitch and I felt him getting tighter.
"Heh~" he's close... I put my paw onto his dick and started to jerk him off while thrusting into him. "Like this~"

"Y-yess~"

He's so close... And so am I.
"S-shade!~" I felt cum fall onto my paw so I started to thrust faster and harder into Blake.

Not long after I cum into him. He moans out my name as I do.

"Heh... How was that?"

"Zz.." Wait...

"He fell asleep..." Is that normal?... Eh whatever I laid down besides Blake. "Sweet dreams Blueberry~" I kissed Blake's cheek and soon fell asleep.

Shadow POV

Why the fuck they gonna be so loud? AND HOW THE HELL DID DARK SLEEP THROUGH ALL THAT?

End of chapter

Geez this was long... Also cuz online class started today I don't know if I'll be able to update daily
With all the other stories are writing so don't be mad if this doesn't get update on time