~I'm here~

Blake-Blueberry- POV

We are now walking now... Shade's still pissed off...

Le flash back now UwU

Still Blake POV

I'm scared... I don't know what to do... Hunter is kissing me... Shade is there... What to do? What to do?

Before I could so anything I heard something slam against something and then I cough. I looked up to see that Shade has Hunter up against the lockers.
"You bitch! That hurt!"
"I'll fucking make it hurt more! Blake told you he's taken... So why don't you fuck off!!" Shade laughed to himself. "Before I fucking make you"
"S-Shade..." He didn't look at me... He's not listening to me.
"I'll have fun hurting you Hunter"
"The heck? You crazy or something!" I same Hunter now was struggling a bit for air.
"Or I can kill you now~"

Before I could do anything the boss came in and pulled Shade away form Hunter.
"Stop it you two! Now!"
"How can I?!? He kissed Blake! And he's knows Blake and I are dating!!"
"What if he kissed me first? Huh Shade?"
"I-I'm not a cheater!"
"Now Hunter you shut the fuck up! You know nothing about Blake!"
"How about you both shut the fuck up!!" I... I never heard the boss yell at them like this... Shade growled a bit then he stopped... The boss sighed. "Now... I know how you get Shade... Shade, Blake... Take the rest of the day off... Oh and Shade and Hunter this is the one and only warning... Next time this happens you're both fired"
"Yes sir"

And with that Shade and I left for the day... I can still tell he's mad... Hopefully he comes back to his normal self...

Back to da present

Shade POV

This sucks! I could have hurt him more!! Ugh!... But I can't lose this job... Ughhh!
"I can still hurt him... Haha..."
"If you do that you're an idiot Shade..."
"Huh?..." I turned to Blake. "What you say?"
"You're an idiot if you do it now!! They are gonna know it's you if he gets hurt right away all this happened Shade!"
"I guess you're right... But that's not gonna me~"
"! S-shade please... Don't leave me alone tonight..."
"Huh?..."
"I know I'm an adult... But... To be honest... I'm kinda scared... Who knows when that can happen again... I-I just want you by my side... Please Shade" I saw a tear run down Blake's face... As much as I want to hurt Hunter... I can't leave Blake by himself if he's scared... I walked over to Blake and I pulled him into a hug.
"I'm not going to leave you... I can wait"
"T-thanks..." I felt Blake hug back.
"Want me to carry you home?" I saw him nod. "Ok" I picked up Blake and walked home.

"You're home early Shade and Blake... Something happened?" Dark ask us as she was sitting on the couch... Well in Shadow's lap
"Don't want to talk about it..." I said as I walked to Blake and my room and closed the door behind me.

Shadow POV

"He probably got into a fight or something" Dark nods in agreement. "Let's finish watching the movie Dark"
"Sure!"

End of chapter

Haha ships-

I haven't ask this question butt
Who's your favorite character out of all of the characters in this story?

If you're wondering mine... I like Shade and Shadow a lot...
Hehe my shadow bear twins