Chapter Eighteen: What Are the Chances?

Two more chapters left! 

Changes point of view a lot! 

Unedited 

Hope you enjoy 

Lena 

--------------------------------

I rolled over and came face to face with a sleeping Niall. I smiled remembering the events of yesterday and more importantly, last night. I rolled back over and was about to get out of bed, but Niall tightened his grip around my waist. 

"Stay," he whispered into my ear. 

"I would, but I have to use the bathroom," I giggled turning to face him. 

"I guess I'll have to let you go then," he said slightly opening his eyes and placing a kiss on my forehead.  

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I only had on my panties and one of Niall's jumpers. I used the toilet then washed my face. I ran my fingers through my crazy hair and tried to tame it. I was on my way back to the room when I ran into Harry. 

"Oh! Gabby sorry I didn't see you there," Harry said glancing down at what I was wearing. 

"It's ok," I said walking around him trying to hurridly get back to Niall's room. 

"Tell Niall to get up soon, we have a meeting with management shortly," Harry said starting to walking into the bathroom. 

Management I thought to myself. I wonder what their meeting's about?

*Liam's Point of View*

I had to keep it together. I needed to keep it together for the boys. I wish I could tell them I knew what our meeting was about, but that wouldn't go over well with any of them. I got dressed pulled out my phone. No new messages. I called Harry and told him to make sure Niall and Zayn got up in time for the meeting. I walked over to Louis' room to wake him up. I'm not even sure if he's gotten much sleepi seeing as what happened yesterday. The poor lad gets attached easily. It's hard to see him heart broken. I knocked on his door, but he didn't answer. I walked in, but he wasn't there.  

Where the hell was Louis? Don't freak out Li! I told myself. He's a grown boy, no, man and he knows we have a meeting everything will be fine. I got ready and headed to management. My phone vibrated.  

'Hey, I had a great time last night, and I know you asked if we could go on another date, but I have to know Li are the rumors true?' She texted me. I've been waiting since last night for her to text me, and she wants to know the one thing I can't tell her. Could this day get any worse?

*Louis's point of view*

I yawned as I stretched out on the bed. I rubbed my eyes and reached over for the blanket to shield myself from the cold. My hand came in contact with skin and my eyes widened in shock. I rolled over on my side and saw a girl's bare back. She had long brown wavy hair. My breathing quickened. What the hell happened last night? I racked my brain trying to remember. I was upset so Harry, Liam, Salena, and I decided to have a few drinks and hang out. So we all went to the club. I remember Harry was getting tired and said he wanted to go. I, being heart broken, wanted to have a few more drinks. Salena wasn't old enough to drink so she said she'd stay with me and Harry and Liam left. The rest is kind of blurry. I remember we went to Salena's place because it was closer and I didn't want to make her drive far alone at night. When we got to her place I was barely starting to feel my buzz so I talked her into having a few drinks with me. She told me she was a lightweight and that's all I remember. I looked over at the girl lying next to me. Fuck!

*Salena's point of view*

I woke up with a headache, which is nothing new. What was weird was that I was completely naked. I was scared at first, but sometimes when it's hot in my room I take off my clothes. I got out of bed, took a shower and got dressed in some jeans and a jumper. Harry had texted me earlier in the morning telling me they had a meeting with management. I wonder what for? Gabby texted me and asked me if I could pick her up from Niall's and I gladly agreed because I would get to see Harry before they went off to their meeting. I pulled up to their place and walked in because for some reason the door wasn't locked. I immediately saw Harry, Louis, Liam, and Zayn sitting in the living room.