Chapter One: Maybe, Possibly

Please feel free to Vote, Comment, and Fan

This is my first attempt at a fanfic. I hope it's not to horrible.

Enjoy - Lena

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'll take a beer, tap," Shouted one of my usuals Ernie from my right.

"I'm on it babe!" I shouted back with a smile as I grabbed the nozzle and filled his glass. "Here you go Ernie," I said as I slid the glass to him. "It's on me." I always gave Ernie his first drink on the house because it keeps him coming back with better tips every time.

"Hey Gabby I'ma be right back!" shouted Salena behind Isabell as I continued serving people.

The club was packed with everyone who was just getting out of work. It was extremely weird seeing everyone older than me having a chill time. You see I'm only nineteen, but my aunt owns the bar/club and after hours of begging she let me, Salena, and Isabell work here to help gain extra bucks while we go to school. Unlike Isabell, Salena and I both go to Grand Canyon University because it's not to far from home, but far away enough. Salena and I both have classes from around 9 to 3ish, and then we have to go to the bar at 6:00 with Isabell. As I said earlier today it was extra busy at the club because we are having an open mike night and students 18 and older are welcome, but obviously they can't have drinks. The girls and I hated these days because it made it even more possible for people we go to school with to recognize us. On these days we wore heavier makeup to make our appearances seem older. We also had special work attire that was actually quite simple. We wore ripped skinny jeans and white or black camisoles with lace trims. Today I rocked a white one and my favorite white bra to help the girls look extra good. I have to get tips somehow. My long curly black hair was down and reached my waist. The hardest thing was keeping it from getting in the drinks, but I wasn't the only one, Salena and Isabell had really long hair too. Isabell's was dark brown and she typically curled it, while Salena's was reddish brown and wavy.

"Hey I'm back!" Salena said startling me from behind and causing me to spill some tequila down the front of my shirt.

"What the fuck!" I yelled as the chest area on my shirt became semi see through.

"Shit! I am soo sorry," Salena said with a worried expression.

"Its ok doll, don't apologize. I enjoy her attire much more now," shouted a guy with an extremely hot accent from the bar. I couldn't tell if it was British or Australian because I always confuse those two.

"Of course you do. Can I get you anything?" Salena asked in her highly sarcastic tone.

"Three beers, and cheeky smile babe." He winked.

She smirked and placed three beers on the counter as I popped of the caps. "That will be 15 dollars even," I said. He handed Salena a 20 dollar bill.

"Keep the change, it's for the pencil earlier today in math," He smiled, grabbed the beers and walked away.

"What is he talking about?" I asked confused.

"I think he's the new kid in my math class. The cute one I told you about, but I'm shocked he recognized me like this," She said worriedly. Salena Never ever dresses like she does for work. She is extremely shy and laid back. Anyone from our old high school would be shocked to find out she worked here.

"He's really attractive, but he reminds me of some that I think I've seen before," I assured her hoping she would make a move.

"He is huh? He doesn't look familiar to me." she bit her lip probably thinking or daydreaming. "I have an extra cami in the back. Go change and I'll cover for you," she smiled nudging her head towards the back room.